Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Roasted Summer Squash Boats Filled with Chicken and Ricotta Topped with Fresh Garlic Tomato Sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Roasted Summer Squash Boats Filled with Chicken and Ricotta Topped with Fresh Garlic Tomato Sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about In This Article We Are Going To Be Checking Out The A Large Amount Of Benefits Of Coconut Oil.
Coconut oil is going to be one of the things which can actually help people live a longer and healthier life and something you should begin using today. You are in addition going to discover that there isn’t just one specific benefit that is related to coconut oil but the benefits can be vast. Another thing I would like to mention concerning the use of coconut oil is that it’s not only something which can be used internally or externally, it is a thing that can be used for both. If you’re wondering what a number of these benefits are you ought to be happy to know that we’re going to be explaining to you in this article what a number of these benefits may be.
Something else that a lot of people would never do with any traditional kinds of vegetable oils would be to use this directly on their skin, nevertheless this is recommended with regards to coconut oil. For people who wind up suffering from different sorts of rashes you may possibly want to consider rubbing coconut oil on your skin as this will help you heal the rash. Of course you don’t need to have a skin rash to use this, because this is jam packed with antioxidants which is healthy for your skin and will additionally make your skin feel incredibly smooth.
An additional benefit of coconut oil, although this has not yet been entirely proven is that it could have healing affects for example antiviral and anti bacterial. Should you have other oils in your house I would recommend eliminating them and replacing them with coconut oil due to the many benefits which can be connected with it. There is no doubt that in time organizations are going to be marketing coconut oil supplements, nevertheless now that you’re aware of the benefits this is something you can start using today.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to roasted summer squash boats filled with chicken and ricotta topped with fresh garlic tomato sauce recipe. To cook roasted summer squash boats filled with chicken and ricotta topped with fresh garlic tomato sauce you need 20 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Roasted Summer Squash Boats Filled with Chicken and Ricotta Topped with Fresh Garlic Tomato Sauce:
- Provide Chicken Stuffed Squash
- You need 1 cup rotisserie chicken, diced
- You need 3 tablespoons, olive oil, divided
- Use 1⁄4 tsp coriander, ground
- Provide 1⁄2 tsp paprika
- Provide 1⁄4 tsp red pepper flakes
- Prepare 1 Salt, to taste
- Prepare 3⁄4 cup, mozzarella, grated, divided
- Use 6 tablespoons, panko bread crumbs divided
- Take 3 tbsp ricotta cheese
- Take 10 each parsley leaves, finely chopped
- Provide 16 oz summer squash
- Provide Tomato Sauce
- Use 3 tbsp olive oil
- Take 1 clove garlic, minced
- Provide 16 oz tomatoes
- Get 1 sprig fresh oregano
- Provide 1 Salt, to taste
- You need 1 Pepper, to taste
- You need 1 tbsp red wine vinegar, as needed
Steps to make Roasted Summer Squash Boats Filled with Chicken and Ricotta Topped with Fresh Garlic Tomato Sauce:
- Please take the time to read through the entire recipe card before beginning.
- Preheat your oven to 425º F. While your oven is preheating dice the tomatoes for the tomato sauce and set aside. Next prepare the ingredients for the chicken stuffed squash.
- In a large bowl mix the cooked chicken and 2 tablespoons of olive oil, then mix in the coriander, paprika, pepper flakes, and a pinch of salt. Next add 1⁄2 cup mozzarella, and 4 tablespoons - panko bread crumbs, ricotta, and parsley. Stir thoroughly to combine. Check seasoning, and add salt if necessary.
- Use the remaining 1 tablespoon olive oil to grease the bottom of a 9” x 13” baking dish. Then cut the squash into ‘boats’, by first cutting a very thin slice off of each side of the squash, then - cut in half directly between those sliced edges. The first cuts will act to level the bottom of the boats. Use a small spoon to scoop out the seeds, and slightly hollow the boats. Place the squash - into the oiled baking dish, and season with salt.
- Fill the hollows of the squash with the chicken mixture. The boats should be heaping and full. Top with remaining cheese and bread crumbs. Bake for 10 minutes uncovered, then remove from oven. While the squash is cooking, make the tomato sauce.
- Heat a large sauté pan over medium heat. Add olive oil, and then add the minced garlic. Cook, stirring all the while, until aromatic and slightly translucent. Add diced tomatoes and - fresh oregano. Continue to cook while stirring. Once tomatoes have released their liquid, season to taste with salt and pepper. Adjust acidity with vinegar as desired.
- After the squash has cooked for 10 minutes and the tomato sauce is ready, add tomato sauce to the bottom of the baking dish spreading evenly around the squash, and cover with foil. Cook - for an additional 15 minutes. Serve and enjoy!
If you find this Roasted Summer Squash Boats Filled with Chicken and Ricotta Topped with Fresh Garlic Tomato Sauce recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.