Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best chicken and black bean nachos recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to chicken and black bean nachos recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Helping Your Heart with Food.
You already have some knowledge of how essential it is to have a healthy heart. Here’s a thought: How can the rest of your body stay healthy if your heart is in bad shape? You already know that getting regular exercise and following a healthy lifestyle both factor to a great extent into the overall health of your heart. However, did you know that there are some foods that have been discovered to help you improve your heart health? In this article, you will discover which foods are beneficial for your heart.
Beans–would you believe it?–are super great for your heart. It’s true that your nose won’t appreciate them so much, especially the after effects of eating beans, but they’re extremely healthy food items. It doesn’t mean, however, that simply consuming beans will undo the detrimental effects of eating unhealthy foods or make your heart better by magic. What is true, though, is that having beans on your Caesar’s salad instead of chicken or consuming soy burgers instead of beef hamburgers is a good course of action to take. Luckily, beans are really tasty and you never know…you might not even miss consuming real meat.
There are many foods that you can eat that will be beneficial for your body. The truth is that everything that we’ve mentioned here can help your body in many ways. They are essentially great, however, for promoting a healthy heart. Try to begin eating these heart-healthy foods on a regular basis. Your heart will thank you for it!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken and black bean nachos recipe. To make chicken and black bean nachos you need 8 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare chicken and black bean nachos:
- You need 1 tortilla chip rounds
- Provide 2 cup Shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- Use 2 cup Shredded quesadilla cheese
- Use 2 Green onions sliced
- Prepare 1 Jalapeno peppers sliced seeds removed
- Provide 1 tbsp Fresh chopped cilantro
- Provide 1 lb cooked chicken tenderloins
- You need 1 can black beans rinsed
Steps to make chicken and black bean nachos:
- Layer tortilla chips on a flat cookie sheet.
- Cover tortilla chips with quesadilla cheese. Add black beans, chicken and cover with the shredded extra sharp cheddar garnish with cilantro green onions jalapenos bake in oven for 5 to 10 minutes or until cheese is melted all the way through at 350°F
If you find this chicken and black bean nachos recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.