Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Chicken Satay Pizza recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken Satay Pizza recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Satay Pizza recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Must Eat.
You already have some knowledge of how important it is to have a fit and healthy heart. Of course, if your heart isn’t healthy then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy also. You already know that exercising regularly and leading a healthy lifestyle both factor to a great extent into the overall health of your heart. Do you know, however, that a number of specific foods are good for making your heart be healthier? If you would like to know what to eat to improve your heart health, continue reading.
Be aware that blueberries are great for your heart. Blueberries are a rich source of antioxidants, specially pterostilbene. Pterostilbene acts so much like the resveratrol in grapes. This particular antioxidant assists your body to be more efficient at processing your fats and cholesterol. When your body is good at breaking down these things, they aren’t going to accumulate in your system and or cause issues for your heart. This, essentially, makes your heart healthy.
There are many foods that you can eat that are good for your body. No doubt, the foods cited in this article can help your body in all sorts of ways. They are essentially good, though, for keeping your heart as healthy as it can be. Begin eating these foods daily. Your heart will benefit greatly!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken satay pizza recipe. To make chicken satay pizza you need 20 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Chicken Satay Pizza:
- Use Ingredients for pizza dough:
- Provide 1 cup warm water
- You need 2.25 tsp yeast
- Use 2 tbs olive oil
- Get 2.5 cups bread flour
- Prepare 1.5 tsp salt
- Provide Ingredients for topping:
- You need 500 gr chicken thigh boneless skinless, cut in bite size
- You need 2 shallots, minced
- Get 2 lbr kaffir lime leaves, finely chopped
- Provide 2 tsp coriander powder
- Prepare 1⁄4 tsp cumin powder
- Take 1⁄4 tsp nutmeg powder
- Prepare 4 tbs sweet soy sauce
- Prepare To taste white pepper powder
- Get 1⁄2 red onion, sliced lengthwise
- Take Green onion (optional), thinly sliced
- Provide 2 tbs olive oil
- Take 8 tbs thick satay peanut sauce (can be homemade or store bought)
- Get 4 cups grated mozzarella cheese
Steps to make Chicken Satay Pizza:
- Mix the chicken with minced shallots, kaffir lime leaves, coriander, cumin, nutmeg, sweet soy sauce and white pepper. Let stand 1 hour in the refrigerator, covered. - Heat about 1 tablespoon of oil until it is hot in the non-stick pan. Add the chicken and the liquid. Spread the chicken (try not to overlap). Do not stir for a few minutes until the bottom side looks caramelized. Flip the chicken over and let it sit for a while until the bottom is caramelized, then stir. Turn the heat off. Set aside.
- Pizza dough : dissolve yeast into warm water. Wait for about 3-5 minutes to foam. Add oil. Stir well. Add liquid yeast + oil to the flour. Mix well, add salt. Knead until the dough is smooth and soft. Round the dough and put it in a container that has been greased. Cover the container with cling wrap. Let it rest until doubled in size.
- Turn the dough out onto a lightly floured surface and divide it into 2 equal pieces. Take 1 part of the dough (cover the other one with plastic) then roll it out to about 12 inches. Brush the dough surface with 1 tbs olive oil, then spread 4 tbs peanut sauce.
- Top with 1⁄2 part each of chicken, red onion & spring onion. Sprinkle with 2 cups of mozzarella.
- Bake the pizza in a preheated oven to 400°F for 15-20 minutes.
If you find this Chicken Satay Pizza recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.