Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Smoked Salmon & Mushroom Cake Salé recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Smoked Salmon & Mushroom Cake Salé recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Smoked Salmon & Mushroom Cake Salé recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Some Foods That Help Your Heart.
You already are aware of how essential it is to have a heart that is healthy. Think about it: if your heart isn’t fit then the rest of your body won’t be healthy either. You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you need to lead a good and healthy lifestyle and exercise regularly. Are you aware, though, that there are some foods that can help your heart be healthier? Keep on reading to find out which foods are beneficial for your heart.
Know that blueberries are great for your heart. Blueberries are a rich source of antioxidants, especially pterostilbene. Pterostilbene works very much like the resveratrol that is found in grapes. This antioxidant assists your body to be better at breaking down your fats and cholesterol. When your body is great at breaking down these things, they will not build up in your system and or cause issues for your heart. This, basically, makes your heart healthy.
There are lots of foods out there that that are great for your body. The truth is that all the foods that we’ve mentioned here can help your body in a variety of ways. They are especially good, though, for helping you keep your heart healthy. Try incorporating these healthy foods in your diet regularly. Your heart will be a lot better if you do!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to smoked salmon & mushroom cake salé recipe. To make smoked salmon & mushroom cake salé you only need 16 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Smoked Salmon & Mushroom Cake Salé:
- You need ☆Batter
- Provide 100 grams Cake flour
- You need 1 tbsp Baking powder
- You need 1 dash Salt
- Use 2 Eggs
- Get 100 ml Milk
- Provide 1 tbsp Olive oil
- Prepare 40 grams Grated cheese
- Prepare Toppings
- You need 100 grams Smoked salmon
- Provide 1 Shimeji, King Oyster, Button Mushrooms, your choice
- Take 1 Red, yellow, or orange bell pepper
- Prepare 1⁄4 Onion
- Get 1 Thyme
- Prepare Cheese for Topping
- You need 50 grams Mozzarella, cottage cheese, etc.
Steps to make Smoked Salmon & Mushroom Cake Salé:
- Prepare the ingredients.
- Put a small amount of vegetable oil in the frying pan and sauté the onion until tender. Add the mushrooms and peppers. Season lightly with salt and pepper.
- Prepare the batter. Put the flour, baking powder, salt, and eggs into a bowl.
- Mix it together with a whisk and gradually add in the milk.
- Mix it together until smooth and then add the olive oil. Blend in.
- Add in the cheese and mix in well. Then your batter is finished.
- Lightly coat the pound cake pan with butter. (This helps prevent from sticking to the pan). Pour the batter into the pan.
- Top with the smoked salmon and sautéed mushrooms and peppers. At this point, set aside the larger mushrooms and bigger pieces of smoked salmon.
- Top with cheese. Cover with the pieces of mushroom and smoked salmon that you had set aside. Optionally add some thyme.
- Bake for 30 minutes in a 180°C oven and it's done.
- Remove from the pan after it has cooled and cut into portions.
If you find this Smoked Salmon & Mushroom Cake Salé recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.