Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Bbq Baked Chicken Wings recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Bbq Baked Chicken Wings recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Bbq Baked Chicken Wings recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Are Helpful To Your Heart.
You already have some knowledge of how essential it is to have a heart that is healthy. Here’s something for you to think about: if your heart isn’t healthy then the rest of your body won’t be either. You already understand that regular exercise and a healthy lifestyle are important in terms of the total health of your heart. Do you know, though, that several specific foods are terrific for making your heart feel better? Keep reading to discover which foods are great for your heart.
Have you heard the phrase “an apple a day keeps the doctor away”? Apples are high in things that will keep your heart healthy. Apples are rich in soluble fiber which scrubs your artery walls so that cholesterol and fat can’t form into plaques or cause clogging. The truth is that eating just one Red Delicious apple daily can make your LDL levels drop by as much as eight percent. This is a terrific number for a person who wants his or her heart to be healthier.
There are lots of foods out there that that are terrific for your body. It’s true that every food mentioned in this article can help your body in numerous ways. The foods mentioned are essentially good for the heart, though. Incorporate these heart-healthy in your diet every day. Your heart will greatly benefit from it!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to bbq baked chicken wings recipe. You can have bbq baked chicken wings using 4 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Bbq Baked Chicken Wings:
- Use 2 large packs chicken wings
- Use 1 tablespoon black pepper
- Use 1⁄2 teaspoon onion salt (I put a slight bit more)
- You need 1 large bottle of your favorite bbq sauce (I used a 40 ounce size of Sweet Baby Ray’s)
Steps to make Bbq Baked Chicken Wings:
- Rinse and pat dry chicken wings…..
- Place wings in a large baking pan….
- Season wings with black pepper and onion salt…..
- Bake in a preheated 400 degree oven for 1 hour…..checking wings periodically to make sure they don’t get burned…..
- After baking pour your favorite bbq sauce all over the wings, making sure you cover them all….
- Place back into oven and bake for 30 minutes…..Continue to check wings to make sure they don’t get too browned….
- Serve and enjoy 😉! I served mine with my boiled red baby potatoes….. Yummy 😋!!
If you find this Bbq Baked Chicken Wings recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.