Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Grouper Fillets with Ginger and Coconut Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Grouper Fillets with Ginger and Coconut Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about A Lot Of You May Possibly Not Realize This But Coconut Oil Can Have Great Health Advantages To It.
In this day and age of men and women are trying to live a healthier life and you are going to see that the utilization of coconut oil can help you accomplish this. You’re additionally going to discover that there isn’t just one specific benefit that is associated with coconut oil but the benefits can be vast. You ought to also be aware that coconut oil isn’t just something you are able to use inside your body to be healthy but also something you are able to use externally. On this page we are going to be looking at a number of the benefits that are related to the utilization of coconut oil in comparison with other oils.
I am certain you have never given consideration to opening up a bottle of vegetable oil and rubbing it on your skin and hair, but if you do this with coconut oil it can supply you with a lot of benefits. For people who wind up suffering from different types of rashes you may want to think about rubbing coconut oil on your skin as this can help you heal the rash. Needless to say you do not need to have a skin rash to use this, because this is filled with antioxidants which is healthy for your skin and will additionally make your skin feel extremely smooth.
Something else I want to mention is that there’ve actually been studies performed which show that coconut oil might have anti bacterial an antiviral effects on the body. Should you have other oils in your house I recommend getting rid of them and replacing them with coconut oil due to the many benefits which can be connected with it. There are different vitamin businesses right now contemplating the thought of promoting coconut oil as a nutritional supplement, but you are able to start receiving the benefits from this oil today.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to grouper fillets with ginger and coconut curry recipe. To cook grouper fillets with ginger and coconut curry you only need 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Grouper Fillets with Ginger and Coconut Curry:
- Provide 2 grouper fillets (about 6 ounces each), skin removed
- Provide Kosher salt and black pepper
- You need 2 teaspoons olive oil
- Prepare 1⁄2 spring onion (or the white portion of 1 large leek)
- Take 1⁄2 tablespoon minced fresh ginger
- Get 1⁄2 tablespoon minced fresh turmeric or1 teaspoon dried turmeric
- Prepare 1⁄2 small carrot, peeled and julienned
- You need 1⁄4 cup snow peas, julienned
- You need 1⁄2 (13 ounce) can full-fat coconut milk
- Prepare 1⁄2 tablespoon red curry paste, plus more if needed
- Get 1⁄8 cup cilantro leaves, for garnish
Instructions to make Grouper Fillets with Ginger and Coconut Curry:
- Heat oven to 225 degrees.
- Season the fish generously with salt and pepper. Heat 2 teaspoons oil in a large skillet over medium-high. When the oil is hot, add the fish and cook until browned on both sides, about 3 minutes per side. Transfer the fish to a baking sheet and place in the oven to keep warm while you prepare the rest of the dish.
- Add the remaining 2 teaspoons oil to the skillet. Add the spring onion trimmed, cut into 2-inch segments and julienned (about 1 cup) and cook, stirring frequently, until lightly browned, 2 to 3 minutes. Add the ginger and turmeric and cook, stirring frequently, 1 minute. Add the carrot, snow peas and green peas and cook, stirring occasionally, until crisp-tender, 3 to 4 minutes. Transfer the vegetables to a bowl and cover to keep warm.
- Add the coconut milk (I add some Greek yogurt to balance the sweetness of the coconut milk - 2 tablespoons and take 2 tablespoons of the coconut milk) and 1 tablespoon curry paste to the skillet, bring to a simmer over medium, then reduce the heat to medium-low and simmer until liquid is reduced by about one-third, about 6 minutes. Whisk in more curry paste according to taste, if desired. Stir in the cooked vegetables and heat until warmed, about 1 minute.
- Divide the fish among shallow bowls. Spoon the sauce and vegetables over the fish, garnish with cilantro and serve.
If you find this Grouper Fillets with Ginger and Coconut Curry recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.