Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Chicken Chorizo Lasagna recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Chicken Chorizo Lasagna recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Chorizo Lasagna recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Coconut Oil Is Actually A Great Product And Can Also Be Beneficial For Your Health.
Many people do not realize that coconut oil has a large amount of benefits to it and is actually something you ought to be using regularly. You are in addition going to see that there’s not just one specific benefit that is related to coconut oil but the benefits can be vast. There’s another thing that is important to know about this product and that’s the reality that it can benefit you when you use it both internally and externally for your body. If you’re wondering what some of these benefits are you ought to be pleased to understand that we are going to be explaining to you in this post what some of these benefits could be.
I am certain you have never given consideration to opening up a bottle of vegetable oil and rubbing it on your skin and hair, but if you do this with coconut oil it can provide you with plenty of benefits. You are going to see that this will actually help anybody who may possess some sort of a skin rash as the ingredients in coconut oil provides a healing effect. The main reason this can help with rashes is on account of the antioxidants that are in this oil, but you’re also going to discover that this can be used on a regular basis to present you with younger looking skin.
Something else I would like to point out is that there’ve actually been studies performed which show that coconut oil could have anti bacterial an antiviral effects on the body. For individuals that are looking to live a healthier life you might find that removing your traditional cooking oils and replace it with coconut oil can be a great place to begin. There are different vitamin organizations right now contemplating the thought of marketing coconut oil as a nutritional supplement, but you can start receiving the advantages from this oil today.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken chorizo lasagna recipe. To make chicken chorizo lasagna you need 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Chorizo Lasagna:
- Prepare 1⁄4 cup chopped jalapeno peppers (if you like heat keep the seeds)
- Get 1 cooked rotisserie chicken (2 1⁄2 lbs) shredded
- Provide 1 packages (15 oz) chorizo * I used one 10oz beef chorizo
- Take 2 each eggs lightly beaten *next time I will only use one
- Use 1 each (15 oz) ricotta cheese
- You need 4 can 10 oz each enchilada sauce * I used only 3 cans of mild enchilada sauce and it was still soupy.
- Take 12 no cook lasagna noodles ( I only used 9)
- Get 4 cup shredded Monterey Jack Cheese * I eye balled it.
- Use 1⁄2 cup minced cilantro (for presentation)
Steps to make Chicken Chorizo Lasagna:
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- In a large skillet on medium heat, cook the chorizo and jalapenos until chorizo is done. Drain. Add chicken.
- In a separate bowl, mix ricotta and egg. ( I seasoned this with salt and pepper.)
- Take a greased 13 x 9 in baking dish and spread 1 cup enchilada sauce on the bottom. Place your noodles on top. Then 1⁄3 of your ricotta mixture. And 1⁄2 of the chicken mixture. Then the shredded cheese. And finally enchilada sauce. (I did not use a whole can here). Repeat layers.
- Top with remaining noodles, ricotta mixture, enchilada sauce, and shredded cheese.
- Baked covered for 45 - 50 minutes. Then bake uncovered for 10 minutes. Sprinkle with Cilantro and let it stand for 15 minutes before serving. ( I did not do the Cilantro here because I made pico de gallo).
- * The original recipe also added a recipe for avacado cream sauce which includes 2 medium avacados (peeled, pitted and halved), 1⁄4 cup sour cream, 2 tablespoons lime juice, 1⁄4 tsp salt all blended together until smooth. ( I did not make this but had sour cream, Guacamole, and pico de gallo. The lasagna needs a touch of freshness to give it a lift.)
If you find this Chicken Chorizo Lasagna recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.