Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Chicken Satay Pizza recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken Satay Pizza recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Satay Pizza recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Some Foods That Benefit Your Heart.
You already are certain that you should have a healthy heart. Think about it: if your heart is unhealthy then the rest of your body won’t be either. You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you need to adopt a good and healthy lifestyle and exercise regularly. Still, are you aware that there are several foods that have been found to help you improve the health of your heart? If you would like to know what to eat to improve your heart health, keep on reading.
Know that blueberries are a fantastic source of heart healthy. Fact: Blueberries are packed with antioxidants, specially pterostilbene. Pterostilbene is to blueberries as resveratrol is to grapes. Pterostilbene helps the body be better at processing cholesterol as well as fats. When your body is great at breaking down these things, they will not amass in your body and or cause heart problems. That, essentially, helps your heart be in tip-top shape.
There are many foods that you can consume that are good for your body. Without a doubt, the foods mentioned in this article can help your body in many ways. They are especially wonderful, though, for promoting a healthy heart. Incorporate these healthy foods in your diet every day. Your heart will benefit from it!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken satay pizza recipe. To make chicken satay pizza you need 20 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Chicken Satay Pizza:
- Use Ingredients for pizza dough:
- Use warm water
- You need yeast
- You need olive oil
- Use bread flour
- Take salt
- You need Ingredients for topping:
- You need chicken thigh boneless skinless, cut in bite size
- Provide shallots, minced
- You need lbr kaffir lime leaves, finely chopped
- Take coriander powder
- You need cumin powder
- Use nutmeg powder
- Prepare sweet soy sauce
- Use white pepper powder
- Prepare red onion, sliced lengthwise
- Prepare Green onion (optional), thinly sliced
- Provide olive oil
- Use thick satay peanut sauce (can be homemade or store bought)
- Take grated mozzarella cheese
Steps to make Chicken Satay Pizza:
- Mix the chicken with minced shallots, kaffir lime leaves, coriander, cumin, nutmeg, sweet soy sauce and white pepper. Let stand 1 hour in the refrigerator, covered. - Heat about 1 tablespoon of oil until it is hot in the non-stick pan. Add the chicken and the liquid. Spread the chicken (try not to overlap). Do not stir for a few minutes until the bottom side looks caramelized. Flip the chicken over and let it sit for a while until the bottom is caramelized, then stir. Turn the heat off. Set aside.
- Pizza dough : dissolve yeast into warm water. Wait for about 3-5 minutes to foam. Add oil. Stir well. Add liquid yeast + oil to the flour. Mix well, add salt. Knead until the dough is smooth and soft. Round the dough and put it in a container that has been greased. Cover the container with cling wrap. Let it rest until doubled in size.
- Turn the dough out onto a lightly floured surface and divide it into 2 equal pieces. Take 1 part of the dough (cover the other one with plastic) then roll it out to about 12 inches. Brush the dough surface with 1 tbs olive oil, then spread 4 tbs peanut sauce.
- Top with 1⁄2 part each of chicken, red onion & spring onion. Sprinkle with 2 cups of mozzarella.
- Bake the pizza in a preheated oven to 400°F for 15-20 minutes.
If you find this Chicken Satay Pizza recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.