Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Autumnal Doria with Salmon and Mushrooms recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Autumnal Doria with Salmon and Mushrooms recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Help Your To Be Healthy And Strong with Food.
You already know that the body calls for a heart that is strong and healthy. Think about this: How can the rest of your body continue to be healthy if your heart is in unhealthy? You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you must follow a good and healthy lifestyle and get regular exercise. Do you know, however, that there are several foods that can help your heart be healthier? Today, you will discover which foods are great for your heart.
Your heart will be healthy if you consume blueberries. Blueberries are a rich source of antioxidants, particularly pterostilbene. Pterostilbene acts very much like the resveratrol found in grapes. Pterostilbene is an antioxidant that helps the body be better at processing fats and choelsterol. The more effortless it is for your body to process fat and cholesterol, the less probable it is for those things to accumulate in your system and cause heart problems. That, basically, helps your heart be in great condition.
There are plenty of foods out there that that are great for your body. Without a doubt, the foods listed in this article can help your body in many ways. They are especially beneficial for the heart, though. Try to introduce these heart-healthy foods into your diet regularly. Your heart will benefit greatly!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to autumnal doria with salmon and mushrooms recipe. To cook autumnal doria with salmon and mushrooms you need 13 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Autumnal Doria with Salmon and Mushrooms:
- Provide Béchamel (white) sauce
- Take 400 ml Milk
- Use 40 grams Butter
- Take 2 tbsp Weak flour (Cake flour)
- Take 1 Consomme cube
- Provide 1 to tatste Pepper
- Provide 1 tsp Salt ( or chicken stock powder)
- Provide 1 Salmon fillet
- Get 1 Mushrooms (shiitake or shimeji mushrooms)
- Provide 1⁄2 Onion
- Get 1 Hot cooked white rice
- You need 1 Shredded cheese
- Take 1 Cheese powder, panko and/or parsley
Steps to make Autumnal Doria with Salmon and Mushrooms:
- Pre-heat the oven to 390°F/200°C. Skin the salmon fillet, sprinkle salt lightly on both sides and let it sit while you make the sauce.
- Melt the butter in a sauce pan and add the flour. You don't need to sift. Whisk with a balloon whisk, and after the flour is mixed well, add milk.
- After whisking for a while, the sauce will thicken a little. Continue to whisk, ensuring that the bottom of the pan doesn't get burned. Turn off the heat after the sauce thickens to your liking.
- Pat the salmon dry with a paper towel and cut it into bite-size pieces (removing bones that you find). Slice the onion and cut the mushrooms.
- Heat oil in a pan, fry the onion, then add the mushrooms and continue frying. When the onions are translucent and the mushrooms are cooked through, push the mixture to one side of the pan. Place the salmon in the pan and fry both sides. Do not mix the salmon with the mushrooms and onions.
- Take out the salmon and set it aside. Add the fried onion and mushrooms to the béchamel sauce and mix well.
- Fill oven-safe dishes about halfway with rice, then pour the béchamel sauce over the rice. Place the salmon on top.
- Scatter shredded cheese over the salmon, then sprinkle with cheese powder, panko and parsley as desired.
- Put in the oven which has been pre-heated to 390-445°F/200-230℃ and bake until the cheese is melted and nicely browned.
- I used the salmon skins to make a salad..
If you find this Autumnal Doria with Salmon and Mushrooms recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.