Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Baked Apples with Goat Cheese, Honey, and Mint recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Baked Apples with Goat Cheese, Honey, and Mint recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked Apples with Goat Cheese, Honey, and Mint recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Should Eat.
You already know that you must have a strong and healthy heart. Consider this: if your heart is not healthy then the rest of you won’t be either. You already are aware that regular workout and a healthy lifestyle are vital in terms of the general health of your heart. Do you know, though, that several specific foods are great for making your heart be healthier? If you would like to know which foods to eat to improve your heart health, go on reading.
Can you remember being told by your mom or dad “an apple a day keeps the doctor away”? The truth is that appleas are high in things that will keep your heart healthy. Apples are known to be loaded with soluble fiber which scrubs your artery walls so that cholesterol and fat can’t form into plaques or cause blockages. The truth is that eating a single Red Delicious apple every day can cause as much as an eight percent drop in your LDL levels. That’s a terrific number for someone who wants a healthier heart.
There are tons of foods that you can add to your diet that will be beneficial for your body. The truth is that each of the foods that we’ve discussed here can help your body in lots of different ways. They are essentially great, however, for promoting a healthy heart. Try to start eating these health food daily. Your heart is going to be so much heartier if you do!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to baked apples with goat cheese, honey, and mint recipe. To cook baked apples with goat cheese, honey, and mint you need 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Baked Apples with Goat Cheese, Honey, and Mint:
- Provide 3 golden delicious apples, cored & cut in small cubes
- Prepare to taste powdered cinnamon
- Provide 1 tbsp creme-de-menthe (green mint liqueur), OR 1 tbsp peppermint extract
- You need 7 oz goat cheese
- Prepare 3 tbsp honey
- Take to taste toasted sunflower seeds
Instructions to make Baked Apples with Goat Cheese, Honey, and Mint:
- Preheat the oven to 410°F. - - In a rectangular poundcake mould, place the cubed apples and sprinkle generously with cinnamon. Add the splash of creme-de-menthe.
- On top, crumble the goat cheese and distribute evenly. Drizzle with honey and bake for 30 minutes.
- Serve warm, with a generous sprinkling of toasted sunflower seeds on top.
If you find this Baked Apples with Goat Cheese, Honey, and Mint recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.