Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Cauliflower and Cheese Bake recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Cauliflower and Cheese Bake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cauliflower and Cheese Bake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Need To Be Eating.
You already have some knowledge of how important it is to have a healthy heart. Obviously, if your heart isn’t healthy then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy too. You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you have to lead a good and healthy lifestyle and get regular exercise. Did you already know, though, that there are a number of foods that can help your heart be healthier? Keep reading to find out which foods are great for your heart.
Can you recall being told by your mom or dad “an apple a day keeps the doctor away”? The truth is that apples have lots of good stuff in them to help promote a healthy heart. They are high in soluble fiber which scrubs your artery walls so that cholesterol and fat can’t accumulate or cause clogging. A single Red Delicious apple every day can make your LDL levels decrease by as much as 8%! That’s a great number if you’re attempting to make your heart healthy!
There are many foods that you can eat that will be beneficial for your body. Without a doubt, the foods listed in this article can help your body in many ways. They are especially terrific, though, for making your heart healthy as it possibly can. Incorporate these heart-healthy in your diet regularly. Your heart is going to be so much heartier if you do!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to cauliflower and cheese bake recipe. To cook cauliflower and cheese bake you only need 7 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Cauliflower and Cheese Bake:
- Take Ingredients
- Use 5 Cauliflower florets
- Get 150 grams Mild Cheddar Cheese
- Prepare 1⁄4 Cheese Sauce Granules
- Take 3 tsp salt
- Prepare 3 cup Boiling Water
- Take 2 cup Boiling Milk
Steps to make Cauliflower and Cheese Bake:
- Cut 5 Cauliflower florets into small pieces
- Boil the Cauliflower florets, in 3 cups of water and 2 teaspoons of salt, until soft
- Drain the Cauliflower
- Put the drained Cauliflower into a casserole dish
- Add 2 cups of boiling milk to the Cauliflower
- Add the remaining 1 teaspoon of salt
- Add 1⁄4 of cheese sauce granules and stir until thickened
- Grate the cheese and sprinkle on top
- Place in the oven at 200 for 20-30 mins or until golden brown on top
If you find this Cauliflower and Cheese Bake recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.