Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Sharon's Slow Cooker Baked Ziti recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sharon's Slow Cooker Baked Ziti recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Benefit Your Heart.
You already know that you need to have a healthy heart. Give it some thought: How can the rest of your body stay healthy if your heart is in unhealthy? You already know that getting regular exercise and leading a healthy lifestyle both factor heavily into the overall health of your heart. Are you aware, however, that there are some foods that can help your heart be healthier? If you want to know which foods to eat to improve your heart health, continue reading.
Fish is one of the heartiest meats that you can eat. You probably be aware of this as you’ve probably been told to see to it that you consume fish at least two times a week. This is particularly true for people whose hearts aren’t healthy or doing well. Fact: Fish is rich in Omega 3’s which work to process cholesterol and turn it into healthy energy. Include fish in at least two of your meals per week.
There are many foods that you can consume that will be great for your body. The truth is that each of the foods that we’ve discussed here can help your body in a variety of ways. They are especially great, though, for making your heart healthy as it possibly can. Try to start consuming these health food daily. Your heart is going to be much healthier if you do!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to sharon's slow cooker baked ziti recipe. To make sharon's slow cooker baked ziti you need 10 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Sharon's Slow Cooker Baked Ziti:
- Get Half a large onion (chopped)
- Provide 2 Lbs ground beef
- Provide (2) 24oz jars of pasta sauce
- Use 32 oz ricotta cheese
- Prepare 1 egg (beaten)
- You need 1 teaspoon salt
- Prepare 1 teaspoon pepper
- You need 2 Lbs ziti pasta (uncooked)
- Provide 6 cups colby monterey jack cheese
- Take Non stick cooking spray
Steps to make Sharon's Slow Cooker Baked Ziti:
- Brown ground beef and onion in large skillet; Drain fat.
- Return ground beef to skillet and mix both jars of pasta sauce with ground beef; Remove from heat.
- In a bowl mix ricotta cheese, egg, salt, and pepper
- Turn the slower cooker to high
- Spray slower cooker with non stick spray
- Spoon the sauce into the bottom of the slower cooker; Enough to evenly coat the bottom
- Spoon the ricotta cheese mixture on top of the sauce evenly coated
- Pour uncooked ziti noodles on top of ricotta cheese evenly coated
- Sprinkle colby cheese on top of pasta evenly coated
- Repeat steps 6-9 until you reach the top of slow cooker; making sure the final layer is a generous amount of colby cheese
- Put the top on slow cooker; cook for 4 hours or until pasta is tender. Avoid opening the slow cooker while cooking.
If you find this Sharon's Slow Cooker Baked Ziti recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.