Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Japanese-style Salmon Gratin Baked in Mashed Potatoes recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Japanese-style Salmon Gratin Baked in Mashed Potatoes recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Help Your Heart with Food.
You already are aware that you need to have a healthy heart. After all, if your heart is unhealthy then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy too. You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you must adopt a good and healthy lifestyle and work out on a regular basis. Do you know, though, that several specific foods are terrific for making your heart feel better? If you want to know which foods to eat to improve your heart health, keep reading.
Do you remember hearing the phrase “an apple a day keeps the doctor away”? The truth is that apples have many great stuff in them to help keep your heart healthy. They are loaded with soluble fiber which scrubs your artery walls so that cholesterol and fat can’t take hold or cause clogging. Eating just one Red Delicious apple each day can make your LDL levels drop by as much as 8 percent. That’s a wonderful number for a person who wants a healthier heart.
There are dozens (if not more) of foods you will find that that are terrific for your body. The truth is that everything that we’ve mentioned here can help your body in lots of different ways. These foods are essentially beneficial for the heart, however. Try to start incorporating these foods in your diet each day. Your heart will be grateful for it!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to japanese-style salmon gratin baked in mashed potatoes recipe. You can have japanese-style salmon gratin baked in mashed potatoes using 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Japanese-style Salmon Gratin Baked in Mashed Potatoes:
- Use 300 grams Potatoes
- You need 1 A ingredients
- Provide 100 grams Smoked salmon
- Get 100 grams Komatsuna
- You need 75 grams Onion
- Get 75 grams Maitake mushrooms
- Provide 30 grams Carrot
- Take For the bechamel sauce:
- Take 20 grams ┌Butter
- Use 1 tbsp │White flour
- Take 300 ml │Soy milk
- Get 1 └Salt and pepper
- Get 1 Pizza cheese
Steps to make Japanese-style Salmon Gratin Baked in Mashed Potatoes:
- Slice the potatoes thinly, spread out on a plate, and microwave for about 5 minutes. Mash with a fork and mix with the A ingredients to make mashed potatoes.
- Cut the komatsuna greens into 3 cm pieces, and divide the stems and leaves. Slice the onion thinly. Shred the maitake mushrooms with your hands into easy to eat pieces. Slice the carrot into 3 cm long shreds. Preheat the oven to 480°F/250°C.
- Heat oil in a pan and stir fry the onion. When it's wilted, add the komatsuna stems and carrot. When that's cooked through, add the komatsuna leaves and maitake mushrooms, and stir-fry.
- Melt butter in the pan, sprinkle in the flour and mix everything together. Add the soy milk little by little and simmer until thickened.
- Add the smoked salmon to the pan and mix with the sauce quickly. Taste, and adjust the seasoning with salt and pepper.
- Make a border around the pie plate with the mashed potatoes from Step 1.
- Pour the mixture from Step 5 into the middle of the pie plate. Top with pizza cheese.
- Bake in a preheated 480°F/250°C oven for 10 minutes, until lightly browned on the top. Done!
If you find this Japanese-style Salmon Gratin Baked in Mashed Potatoes recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.