Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Baked Ziti with Meatballs and Sausage recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Baked Ziti with Meatballs and Sausage recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked Ziti with Meatballs and Sausage recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Need To Be Eating.
You already are aware that you must have a strong and healthy heart. Give it some thought: How can the rest of your body continue to be healthy if your heart is in unhealthy? You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you have to lead a good and healthy lifestyle and work out on a regular basis. Did you know, though, that several specific foods are good for improving the health of your heart? Keep reading to find out which foods are great for your heart.
Can you recall being told by your mom or dad “an apple a day keeps the doctor away”? The truth is that apples contain plenty of great stuff in them to help promote a healthy heart. Apples have high soluble fiber content and this soluble fiber functions as a scrubber on your artery walls, keeping the cholesterol from accumulating and causing blockages. The truth is that eating a single Red Delicious apple every day can cause as much as an eight percent drop in your LDL levels. That’s a wonderful number for someone who wants a healthier heart.
There are a whole lot of foods that you can eat that will be beneficial for your body. It’s true that each of the food mentioned in this article can help your body in a variety of ways. They are particularly wonderful, though, for promoting a healthy heart. Try introducing these heart-healthy foods into your diet every day. Your heart will be a lot better if you do!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to baked ziti with meatballs and sausage recipe. To make baked ziti with meatballs and sausage you need 9 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Baked Ziti with Meatballs and Sausage:
- You need 1 pkg thawed meatballs
- Get 1 pkg smoked sausage
- Use 1 Tbs minced garlic
- You need 1-2 jars spaghetti sauce
- Use 1 tsp oregano
- Prepare 1 tsp Italian seasoning
- Provide 16 oz pasta, cooked and drained
- Prepare 2 cups shredded mozzarella
- Use 1⁄4 cup chopped onion
Instructions to make Baked Ziti with Meatballs and Sausage:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Saute garlic and onion for 2 minutes. Stir in spaghetti sauce, oregano, and Italian seasoning. Cook 5 minutes. Add meatballs and sausage. Turn down to LOW and simmer 5 minutes or until the meatballs are heated through. Add the sauce to the noodles. Pour into a 9X13 dish. Stir in the cheese leaving some for the top later. Bake 15 minutes. Add rest of cheese and melt, or top with Parmesan and serve.
If you find this Baked Ziti with Meatballs and Sausage recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.