Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Mashed potato stuffed portabella recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mashed potato stuffed portabella recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Are Helpful To Your Heart.
You already are aware that the body calls for a heart that is strong and healthy. Give it some thought: How can the rest of your body remain healthy if your heart is in bad shape? You already are aware that daily exercise and a healthy lifestyle are vital in terms of the total health of your heart. However, are you aware that there are some foods that have been found to help you improve the health of your heart? Keep reading to learn which foods are beneficial for your heart.
Fish is possibly the best food you can eat. You already know this as, by now, you’ve in all likelihood been told to consume fish at least twice a week. This is especially true for individuals who suffer from heart problems or are concerned that their hearts are unhealthy. Know that fish is high in Omega 3s which are what helps process and transform unhealthy cholesterol into good energy. Include fish in a couple of meals every week.
There are a whole lot of foods that you can include in your diet that will be good for your body. The truth is that each of the foods that we’ve mentioned here can help your body in lots of different ways. They are essentially terrific, though, for making your heart healthy as it possibly can. Try to start incorporating these heart-healthy in your diet each day. Your heart will benefit greatly!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mashed potato stuffed portabella recipe. To make mashed potato stuffed portabella you need 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Mashed potato stuffed portabella:
- Prepare 2 portabella caps
- Prepare 2 tbsp olive oil, extra virgin
- You need 1 salt and pepper
- Take 2 yukon gold potatoes
- Get 2 tbsp milk
- Provide 1 tsp butter
- Get 2 tbsp shredded colby jack cheese
- Get 1 large egg
Steps to make Mashed potato stuffed portabella:
- Peel and cube potatoes, boil until fork tender
- Drizzle portabella caps with olive oil, salt and pepper on both sides, place in 400° oven for 5 minutes
- Once potatoes are soft, add in salt, pepper, butter, milk, and cheese, whip with beaters, then allow too cool
- Once potatoes have cooled slightly add egg, and beat mixture together
- Fill each portabella cap with the potato mixture, and bake at 400° for 15-20 minutes.
- For a side, add in your favorite fresh veggie, note blanched asparagus in the picture. Serve and enjoy!
If you find this Mashed potato stuffed portabella recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.