Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Baked Porkchops & Spiced Apples recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Baked Porkchops & Spiced Apples recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked Porkchops & Spiced Apples recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about In The Following Paragraphs We Are Going To Be Taking A Look At The Many Benefits Of Coconut Oil.
Many individuals don’t understand that coconut oil has a large amount of benefits to it and is really something you need to be using on a regular basis. One more thing I want to point out relating to this product is that there are plenty of different benefits available from it. You need to also be aware that coconut oil isn’t just something you are able to use inside your body to be healthy but also something you can use externally. Coconut oil is much more useful than other oils you are able to purchase and in this article we will be telling you why.
Something else a lot of you might like relating to this product is that it can in fact increase weight loss on account of the fact that it increases your metabolism. Because coconut oil burns so quickly within your body and offers you energy, and also speeds up your metabolism you are going to find the you are able to burn off calories three times as fast. The to so for anybody on a weight loss plan who is not shedding weight as quickly as they would like, you may find that a adding this into your diet can be a fantastic benefit. By speeding up your metabolism and burning off fat you ought to also understand that this turns into energy inside your body helping you feel more energized.
There is currently studies being done which are leading folks to the realization that coconut oil can even fight off bacterial and viral infections in the body, however this isn’t yet been proven. For those who have other oils in your house I would suggest getting rid of them and replacing them with coconut oil on account of the many benefits which can be connected with it. There are different vitamin businesses right now contemplating the thought of promoting coconut oil as a nutritional supplement, but you can start receiving the advantages from this oil today.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to baked porkchops & spiced apples recipe. You can cook baked porkchops & spiced apples using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Baked Porkchops & Spiced Apples:
- Prepare 4 Porkchops, boneless thick cut
- Provide 3 tablespoon dales seasoning
- Get 2 tablespoon vegetable oil
- Prepare 3 Red Apples, peeled & diced
- Provide 1⁄2 cup sugar
- Provide 2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Take 1⁄2 teaspoon nutmeg
- Use 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Take 1 1⁄2 tablespoon Lemon Juice
Steps to make Baked Porkchops & Spiced Apples:
- Preheat the oven to 350° F
- Preheat a large skillet with the vegetable oil in it
- Place porkchops in skillet and pour dales seasoning over chops. Brown on both sides.
- Put diced apples in a 9"x13" baking dish and cover with remaining ingredients.
- Mix it up well to coat the apples.
- Place browned porkchops on top of apples, cover with foil.
- Bake for 35 minute's or until proper internal temp is reached.
- Serve and enjoy! If I could have dairy right now I would have put a little vanilla ice cream over the apples ;)
If you find this Baked Porkchops & Spiced Apples recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.