Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Easy Foil-Baked Salmon with Butter and Soy Sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy Foil-Baked Salmon with Butter and Soy Sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Help Your Heart with The Right Foods.
You already are aware that you have to have a healthy heart. Of course, if your heart isn’t healthy then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy either. You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you must adopt a good and healthy lifestyle and work out on a regular basis. But did you know that there are several foods that have been discovered to help you improve your heart health? Today, you will find out which foods are beneficial for your heart.
Beans–believe it or not–are super great for your heart. It’s true that your nose won’t appreciate them so much, in particular, the after effects of consuming beans, but they’re extremely healthy food items. It doesn’t mean, however, that simply eating beans will undo the detrimental effects of consuming unhealthy foods or make your heart better by magic. What we do mean is that subbing in beans or edamame for the chicken on your green salad or eating a soy burger rather than a beef hamburger is a good idea. The good news is that beans taste good–good enough that you might not miss eating beef or chicken.
There are many foods that you can eat that will be beneficial for your body. To be sure, the foods cited in this article can help your body in many ways. They are particularly great, however, for improving your heart health. Try incorporating these healthy foods in your diet regularly. Your heart is going to be much better if you do!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to easy foil-baked salmon with butter and soy sauce recipe. You can have easy foil-baked salmon with butter and soy sauce using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Easy Foil-Baked Salmon with Butter and Soy Sauce:
- Provide 4 slice Salmon
- You need 1 packet Shimeji mushrooms
- Get 1⁄2 packages Enoki mushrooms
- Prepare 3 tbsp Soy sauce
- Provide 3 tbsp Sake
- Take 10 grams Butter
- Prepare 1 dash Salt and pepper
Instructions to make Easy Foil-Baked Salmon with Butter and Soy Sauce:
- Remove stems from the shimeji mushrooms, and cut off the bottom part of the enoki mushrooms.
- Sprinkle the salmon with salt and pepper. Make pouches with alminium foil, and place the salmon filets inside.
- Add the shimeji mushrooms and enoki mushrooms on top. Combine the soy sauce and the sake. Divide into 4 portions, and pour over each salmon slice. Divide the butter into 4 portions as well, and do the same.
- Pour some vegetable oil in a frying pan, and place the aluminium foil pouches inside. Add about 100 ml of water, and cover with a lid. Steam for about 7-8 minutes.
- After 7-8 minutes of steaming, open the lid. If the salmon is cooked through, serve on a plate, and done!
If you find this Easy Foil-Baked Salmon with Butter and Soy Sauce recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.