Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Baked Ziti with Sausage recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked Ziti with Sausage recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Should Eat.
You already know that you need to have a healthy heart. Consider this: if your heart isn’t healthy then the rest of you won’t be healthy. You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you have to follow a good and healthy lifestyle and exercise regularly. Do you know, however, that several specific foods are terrific for making your heart be healthier? Keep on reading to learn which foods are great for your heart.
Fish is perhaps the healthiest food you can eat up. You may already know this because you’ve probably been told to see to it that you eat fish at least a couple of times a week. This is especially true if there are some issues with your heart or if your heart is not healthy. Fish is rich in Omega 3s which are what helps break down and transform unhealthy cholesterol into healthy energy. Try to consume fish in at least two meals each week.
There are many foods that you can consume that are beneficial for your body. To be sure, the foods discussed in this article can help your body in numerous ways. They are especially good for the heart, though. Try to introduce these foods into your diet daily. Your heart will be much better if you do!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to baked ziti with sausage recipe. You can have baked ziti with sausage using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Baked Ziti with Sausage:
- Provide pasta
- Prepare olive oil
- You need bulk sausage
- Use onion, chopped
- Take garlic, minced
- Use italian seasoning
- Use red pepper flakes
- Provide marinara sauce
- Prepare mozzarella cheese
- Take part-skim ricotta
- Take parmesan, grated
- You need fresh basil or rosemary, minced
Instructions to make Baked Ziti with Sausage:
- Cook pasta until al dente in salted water (~1 tbsp salt).
- Toss pasta with drizzle of olive oil to prevent sticking.
- Heat 1-2 tbsp oil over med-high heat and brown sausage well.
- When meat is almost done, add onions and cook 4-5 minutes until translucent and starting to brown.
- Add garlic and herbs and cook 1 minute more.
- Stir in sauce and bring to simmer.
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Spread thin layer of sauce in bottom of casserole dish and dot with ricotta. Ladle some sauce into pasta to coat. Add 1⁄2 of pasta to dish and cover with more sauce and dots of ricotta. Repeat with remaining.
- Sprinkle top with mozzarella and parmesan. Bake until brown and bubbly, about 20 minutes.
If you find this Baked Ziti with Sausage recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.