Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Crispy Baked Chicken recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Crispy Baked Chicken recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Helping Your Heart with Food.
You already know how essential it is to have a heart that is healthy. Think about this: How can the rest of your body remain healthy if your heart isn’t healthy? You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you should adopt a good and healthy lifestyle and exercise regularly. Are you aware, however, that some specific foods are good for making your heart be healthier? In this article, you will find out which foods are good for your heart.
Be aware that fish is basically the healthiest food you can include in your diet. You’re probably already aware of this since your physician has instructed you to ingest some fish two times or threee times each week. This is especially true for those who suffer from heart problems or are concerned that their hearts are not in good shape. Fish is loaded with Omega 3’s which are what enables your body to process unhealthy cholesterol. Try to consume fish in at least two meals each week.
There are lots of foods that you can include in your diet that are great for your body. The truth is that all the foods that we’ve mentioned here can help your body in many ways. They are essentially great, though, for improving your heart health. Try to begin consuming these foods every day. Your heart will benefit from it!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to crispy baked chicken recipe. To cook crispy baked chicken you only need 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Crispy Baked Chicken:
- You need 1 lb boneless skinless chicken tenders
- Prepare 2 egg whites, lightly beaten
- Get 1 1⁄2 tsp garlic powder
- Get 2 tsp dijon mustard
- Get 1 cup Panko
- Prepare 1⁄3 cup parmesan cheese
- Prepare 2 tsp garlic powder
- Take 1⁄2 tsp seasoned salt
- Prepare 1 tsp black pepper
- Take 1⁄2 tsp Italian seasoning
- Take 1⁄4 tsp cayenne pepper
Steps to make Crispy Baked Chicken:
- Preheat Oven to 375 F - Grease baking dish with cooking spray.
- lightly beat egg whites with mustard and 1.5 tsp garlic powder in a shallow bowl
- In another shallow bowl mix Panko, parmesan cheese, 2 tsp garlic powder, seasoned salt, black pepper, Italian seasoning, and cayenne pepper
- Dip each chicken breast in the egg mixture, coating thoroughly. Then dip in the breading mixture, pressing ensure mixture sticks.
- Bake 25-30 minutes or until chicken is done (juices run clear, 165 F)
If you find this Crispy Baked Chicken recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.