Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Fish in greaseproof paper with ouzo recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Fish in greaseproof paper with ouzo recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Help Your Heart with The Right Foods.
You already realize that the body calls for a heart that is strong and healthy. Here’s something for you to think about: if your heart isn’t fit then the rest of you won’t be either. You already know that working out on a regular basis and sticking to a healthy lifestyle both factor heavily into the overall health of your heart. Still, did you know that there are some foods that have been proven to help you improve your heart health? Today, you will discover which foods are good for your heart.
Fish is probably the best food you can eat up. You may already be aware of this because you’ve most likely been told to see to it that you consume fish at least twice a week. This is particularly true if you’ve got heart problems or if your heart is unhealthy. Fact: Fish is rich in Omega 3’s which work to process cholesterol and transform it into healthy energy. Try to include fish in two meals each week.
There are plenty of foods that are good for your body. Without a doubt, the foods mentioned in this article can help your body in many ways. They are especially good, though, for improving your heart health. Introduce these foods into your diet on a regular basis. Your heart will be grateful for it!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to fish in greaseproof paper with ouzo recipe. You can cook fish in greaseproof paper with ouzo using 14 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Fish in greaseproof paper with ouzo:
- Provide 1 bunch spring onions
- Get 1⁄2 cup parsley
- Get dill
- Take 2 tsp spearmint (optionally)
- Prepare salt and pepper
- You need 2 tbsp vegetable oil shortening
- You need about 250 g, 4 fish fillets (cod fish, white grouper, perch)
- Use 4 bay leaves
- Take 2 tomatoes in slices
- Prepare 2 peppers (green) in slices
- You need lemon juice
- Prepare 4 slices lemon
- Take olive oil
- You need 1⁄4 cup ouzo
Steps to make Fish in greaseproof paper with ouzo:
- Cut 4 pieces of greaseproofpaper.
- Mix the onions, parsley, dill and spearmint in a bowl.
- Melt the vegetable oil shortening and brush the greaseproof paper.
- Place one fish fillet on each piece of greaseproof paper and then a bay leaf on each fillet as well as the herbs distributed evenly.
- Add the tomato slices, the pepper slices and the lemon slices.
- Finally, pour the lemon juice, the olive oil and the ouzo over everything.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Pick up the corners of the greaseproof paper and fold as you do when making exohiko (like a small packet, so that all the liquids stay in).
- Sprinkle the ends of the paper with a little water so that they don't burn while baking.
- Preheat the oven to 220 and bake for 30-35 minutes, dependng on the oven.
If you find this Fish in greaseproof paper with ouzo recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.