Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Baked Ziti recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked Ziti recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Some Foods That Benefit Your Heart.
You already are aware that the body needs a heart that is strong and healthy. Give it some thought: How can the rest of your body remain healthy if your heart is in bad shape? You already know that exercising regularly and following a healthy lifestyle both factor greatly into the overall health of your heart. Still, did you know that there are a number of foods that have been proven to help you improve your heart health? Keep reading to discover which foods are great for your heart.
Beans, would you believe it, are very good for your heart health. The after effects of consuming them may not have a good smell, but they’re good for the inside of your body. It doesn’t mean, though, that just eating beans will undo the damaging effects of consuming unhealthy foods or make your heart better by magic. What we mean is that substituting in pinto beans or edamame for the chicken on your salad or eating a soy burger instead of a beef hamburger is a superb idea. The good news is that beans are delicious–good enough that you might not miss the beef or chicken.
There are tons of foods that you can include in your diet that will be beneficial for your body. To be sure, the foods cited in this article can help your body in numerous ways. They are especially good, though, for promoting a healthy heart. Start consuming these heart-healthy foods regularly. Your heart is going to be so much better if you do!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to baked ziti recipe. To make baked ziti you need 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Baked Ziti:
- You need dry ziti pasta
- You need onion, chopped
- Prepare italian sausage (or ground beef…I like ground sausage better)
- Provide minced garlic
- Use italian seasoning
- Get jars of spaghetti sauce (26 oz each)
- Get provolone cheese (9-12 round slices)
- You need sour cream
- Take mozzarella cheese
- Take grated parmesan cheese
- You need butter
Steps to make Baked Ziti:
- Cook pasta according to package.
- In a large skillet, brown onion and sausage ovef medium heat. Drain the fat. Add minced garlic and cook for a minute or so. Add spaghetti sauce and Italian seasoning and simmer for 15 mins.
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Butter a 9x13 baking dish. Layer as follows: 1⁄2 of the ziti, 1⁄2 of the sauce mixture, provolone cheese, sour cream, remaining ziti, remaining sauce mixture and then sprinkle mozzarella cheese on top then the grated parmesan cheese.
- Bake for 30 minutes in ghe preheated oven or until cheeses are melted. You may want to cover it for the first 20 minutes with foil and then let the cheese melt and brown for the last 10 minutes.
- Optional: Serve with garlic knots (our fav) or garlic toast. Enjoy!
If you find this Baked Ziti recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.