Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Mexican Portabello Pizza recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Mexican Portabello Pizza recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mexican Portabello Pizza recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Should Eat.
You already realize that the body calls for the heart to be healthy. Here’s a thought: How can the rest of your body stay healthy if your heart is in bad shape? You already are aware that regular exercise and a healthy lifestyle are crucial in terms of the total health of your heart. Still, did you know that there are some foods that have been discovered to help you improve the health of your heart? Go on reading to find out which foods are great for your heart.
Blueberries are terrific for helping your heart be healthy. Blueberries are a rich source of antioxidants, especially pterostilbene. Pterostilbene acts much like the resveratrol found in grapes. This particular antioxidant helps your body to be a lot better at breaking down your fats and cholesterol. The more effortless it is for your body to break down fat and cholesterol, the less likely it is for those things to clog your arteries and cause heart problems. This, essentially, makes your heart as healthy as possible.
There are a whole lot of foods that you can add to your diet that will be good for your body. No doubt, the foods mentioned in this article can help your body in all sorts of ways. The foods mentioned are essentially beneficial for the heart, however. Try to start incorporating these foods in your diet every day. Your heart will be grateful for it!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mexican portabello pizza recipe. You can have mexican portabello pizza using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Mexican Portabello Pizza:
- You need 2 portabello mushroom caps
- You need 4 Tbsp Chorizo
- Provide 1⁄2 cup spinach
- You need 2 Oz cheese, I used sharp cheddar
- Take 2 Tbsp green onions
- Take to taste Dollop of sour cream,
- Prepare salt and pepper
- Get cooking spray or light oil
Steps to make Mexican Portabello Pizza:
- Preheat oven to 350
- Spray cookie sheet or baking dish with cooking spray or light coat of oil
- Clean mushrooms and remove stems/ribs. Spoon half chorizo into each mushroom cap and bake for about 10 minutes
- Check mushrooms, if chorizo is warm, spread half the spinach on each cap. Return to oven for another 10 minutes.
- Once spinach is warm and chorizo is starting to brown, put cheese on, top with green onions and let it broil for about 1-2 minutes, until cheese is melted.
- Dollop with sour cream or any other condiments that sound tasty. Enjoy!
If you find this Mexican Portabello Pizza recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.