Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Mike's Cresent Wrapped Apple Baked Brie recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mike's Cresent Wrapped Apple Baked Brie recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Need To Be Eating.
You already are aware of how important it is to have a healthy heart. Here’s a thought: How can the rest of your body stay healthy if your heart is in bad shape? You already know that getting regular exercise and sticking to a healthy lifestyle both factor greatly into the overall health of your heart. Still, are you aware that there are some foods that have been found to help you improve your heart health? Go on reading to learn which foods are beneficial for your heart.
Fish is probably the healthiest food you can eat up. You’re probably already aware of this since your doctor has advised you to eat some fish twice or thrice a week. This is basically true if you’ve got heart problems or if your heart is not healthy. Fact: Fish is loaded with Omega 3’s which are elements that process cholesterol and turn it into healthy energy. Try including fish in two meals each week.
There are plenty of foods that are good for your body. The truth is that each of the foods that we’ve talked about here can help your body in many ways. They are essentially terrific, though, for making your heart healthy as it possibly can. Try introducing these healthy foods into your diet every day. Your heart will benefit greatly!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mike's cresent wrapped apple baked brie recipe. To make mike's cresent wrapped apple baked brie you only need 9 ingredients and 19 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Mike's Cresent Wrapped Apple Baked Brie:
- Use 1 can (8 oz) Pillsbury refrigerated Crescent Dough Sheet
- Use 1 (8 oz) Young Brie Cheese Round
- Provide 1 LG Sweet Apple [sliced thick and thin]
- You need 1 LG Sweet Pear [sliced thick and thin]
- Take as needed Almond Slivers
- You need as needed Quality Crackers
- Prepare as needed Quality Baguette Bread [sliced]
- Use 1 Egg [beaten]
- Use 1 Brush
Steps to make Mike's Cresent Wrapped Apple Baked Brie:
- Here's all you'll need. - - Use a younger Brie Cheese round. It melts much easier and won't crumble.
- Preheat your oven to 350°.
- Core [de-seed] and slice apples and pears into both thick and very thin slices with a mandolin. Thick for serving - thin for your inner Brie Cheese garnish.
- Place fruits in ice cold water until ready for them. Otherwise, they'll brown quickly. Dry on paper towels before constructing.
- Slice your Baguette Bread.
- Whip egg in a small bowl.
- Open cresent pastry sheet. - - Cut pastry into 2 separate - equal squares.
- Spiral thin slices of sweet apple, sweet pears and almond slivers to the top of your Brie round decoratively.
- Completely and seamlessly wrap Brie Cheese with 1st pastry square. Do not cut off Brie Cheese rind. Otherwise, you'll have a hot mess.
- Place wrapped Brie on second pastry half centered.
- Gently wrap and pull pastry up and around your wrapped brie. Pinch at sides.
- Place Brie on an ungreased cookie sheet.
- Coat pastry with your egg wash.
- Attach a few almond slivers to the top if you'd like.
- Place in oven for 18 to 25 minutes or, until pastry is golden crispy brown and puffy.
- Carefully plate baked Brie with a spatula and lightly drizzle pastry with warm honey before serving. A little bit will do ya.
- Authors Note: - - Know you can also use any sweet, high quality jam and spread on the top of your Brie Cheese before wrapping with your pastry. - - You can also use small Babybell Cheeses and wrap them individually as appetizers. Just purchase an additional pastry dough sheet.
- Serve immediately, hot with sides of baguette bread, quality crackers and thick slices of apples and pears.
If you find this Mike's Cresent Wrapped Apple Baked Brie recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.