Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Salmon fillet and portobello pie recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Salmon fillet and portobello pie recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Some Foods That Help Your Heart.
You already know that you have to have a healthy heart. Think about this: How can the rest of your body remain healthy if your heart isn’t healthy? You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you need to stick to a good and healthy lifestyle and work out on a regular basis. Did you already know, though, that there are some foods that can help your heart be healthy? In this article, you will find out which foods are good for your heart.
Have you ever heard the old saying “an apple a day keeps the doctor away”? The truth is that apples have lots of terrific stuff in them to help promote a healthy heart. Apples are known to have loads of soluble fiber which functions sort of like a scrub brush on your artery walls so that cholesterol can’t collect and build up into blockages. A single Red Delicious apple each day can make your LDL levels drop by as much as 8%! That’s a terrific number for somebody who desires a healthier heart.
There are many foods that you can consume that are great for your body. It’s true that every food brought up in this article can help your body in a variety of ways. They are essentially good, though, for making your heart healthy as it possibly can. Try to start consuming these heart-healthy foods regularly. Your heart will thank you!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to salmon fillet and portobello pie recipe. You can cook salmon fillet and portobello pie using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Salmon fillet and portobello pie:
- Use Roll of Puff pastry
- You need 4 salmon fillets
- Prepare Portobello mushrooms (1 enough probably!)
- Prepare Onion
- Prepare Spoonful cream
- Get Egg to glaze
- Provide Olive oil
- Provide Knob butter
- Provide Veg, I used asparagus :)
Instructions to make Salmon fillet and portobello pie:
- Get your mushroom and onion. Chop, fry onion in oil and butter, after a few minutes add mushrooms. Stir and cook for about 6-7 mins
- Add a touch of cream. Stir and cook for another few minutes. Using a blender, whizz up your mushrooms so you get a lovely thick sauce
- Roll out your pastry, divide in 4. Spread a little mushrooms on each piece. Add cleaned fillet on top. Cover with rest of the mushrooms. Close up and seal each one. Turn them over. Score with a knife, glaze with egg, bake at 200 for about 25 mins
- Enjoy :)
If you find this Salmon fillet and portobello pie recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.