Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Portobella Pizza recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Portobella Pizza recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Helping Your To Be Healthy And Strong with Food.
You already know how essential it is to have a fit and healthy heart. Give it some thought: How can the rest of your body remain healthy if your heart is in bad shape? You already know that working out on a regular basis and adopting a healthy lifestyle both factor to a great extent into the overall health of your heart. Are you aware, though, that several specific foods are great for making your heart feel better? Today, you will discover which foods are great for your heart.
Beans–would you believe it?–are extremely great for your heart. The after effects of consuming beans might not have a good smell, but they’re terrific for the inside of your body. This does not mean, however, that just eating beans will make your heart be much healthier or counterbalance the effects of unhealthy foods you might be eating. What is true, however, is that having green beans on your salad instead of chicken or consuming soy burgers instead of beef hamburgers is a superb course of action to take. Fortunately, beans are really tasty and you never know…you might not even moss eating real chicken or beef.
There are plenty of foods that you can consume that are beneficial for your body. Without a doubt, the foods discussed in this article can help your body in all sorts of ways. They are essentially wonderful, however, for promoting a healthy heart. Try to start consuming these foods regularly. Your heart will benefit from it!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to portobella pizza recipe. To make portobella pizza you only need 10 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Portobella Pizza:
- Prepare 4 Portobella mushroom caps
- Take 1 medium Onion
- Provide 1 Leek
- Get 1 Yellow Squash
- Prepare 4 clove chopped garlic
- Use 6 Roma tomatoes
- Get 2 tbsp Fresh Basil
- Prepare 1⁄2 cup Fresh grated parmesan
- Use 1 tbsp Parsley
- Take 1⁄2 Lemon
Instructions to make Portobella Pizza:
- preheat oven to 400°
- Chop all ingredients other than portobella
- Saute onions in olive oil til they start turning brown
- Add leeks, squash, and garlic and saute 5 minutes.
- Add tomatoes saute another 2 minutes.
- Add basil, stir ingredients, and squeeze lemon over mixture. Saute another 2 minutes.
- Optional: add salt, pepper, and/or a bit of sugar to mixture
- Spoon mixture into mushrooms
- Bake on 400° for 10 minutes.
- Top off with cheese, sprinkle with parsley, and return to oven for 5 min or until cheese melts/ turns brown
If you find this Portobella Pizza recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.