Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Salmon with sweet potato mash and vegetables recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Salmon with sweet potato mash and vegetables recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Must Eat.
You already realize that the body requires the heart to be healthy. Think about this: How can the rest of your body continue to be healthy if your heart is in unhealthy? You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you must lead a good and healthy lifestyle and work out on a regular basis. However, did you know that there are a number of foods that have been proven to help you improve the health of your heart? If you would like to know which foods to eat to improve your heart health, continue reading.
Know that fish is more or less the healthiest food you can eat. You may already be aware of this since you’ve in all probability been told to see to it that you consume fish at least a couple of times a week. This is especially true for people who suffer from heart problems or are worrying that their hearts aren’t healthy. Know that fish is loaded with Omega 3s which are what helps process and turn unhealthy cholesterol into healthy energy. Try eating fish in two meals each week.
There are a whole lot of foods that you can include in your diet that will be great for your body. The truth is that each of the foods that we’ve mentioned here can help your body in lots of different ways. The foods mentioned are particularly beneficial for the heart, however. Introduce these heart-healthy foods into your diet every day. Your heart will benefit greatly!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to salmon with sweet potato mash and vegetables recipe. You can cook salmon with sweet potato mash and vegetables using 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Salmon with sweet potato mash and vegetables:
- Prepare 2 large salmon fillets
- Get 1 tbsp olive oil
- Take 2 tbsp white wine
- Use 1 lemon
- Get 1 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- Prepare 160 g green beans
- Use 200 g chesnut mushrooms
- You need 2 large sweet potatoes
- Provide 1 tbsp butter
- Provide Mixed salad (optional)
Instructions to make Salmon with sweet potato mash and vegetables:
- Preheat your oven to 200c. Bring 2 pans of water to the boil. Peel your sweet potatoes and dice evenly. Add to one of the pans of boiling water.
- Line a baking tray with tin toil and add the salmon fillets. Pour over the oil, wine and vinegar. Half the lemon, setting aside on half and squeezing the juice of the other over the fish.
- Chop the ends off of the green beans. Add to your other pan of water.
- Finely slice the mushrooms and add to the baking tray with the salmon.
- Strain the potatoes when soft and allow to steam in the colander for a few minutes. Add the butter and mash thoroughly.
- Strain beans when they start beginning to soften (usually less than 10 minutes).
- Ensure the fish is cooked all the way through and remove, along with the mushrooms, with a slotted spoon.
- Cut the remaining lemon half in half again and dish up, including the lemon quarters on the plate for squeezing over the fish.
- Serve with salad if you like!
If you find this Salmon with sweet potato mash and vegetables recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.