Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Super Easy Meaty Baked Ziti recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Super Easy Meaty Baked Ziti recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Super Easy Meaty Baked Ziti recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Should Eat.
You already know that the body calls for a healthy heart. Of course, if your heart is unhealthy then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy either. You already know that getting regular exercise and leading a healthy lifestyle both factor heavily into the overall health of your heart. Are you aware, though, that some specific foods are good for making your heart be healthier? Keep on reading to find out which foods are beneficial for your heart.
Be aware that blueberries are a fantastic source of heart healthy. Blueberries are loaded with antioxidants, specially pterostilbene. Pterostilbene acts much like the resveratrol you will find in grapes. Pterostilbene helps the body be better at breaking down cholesterol as well as fats. If your body has the ability to easily break down fat and cholesterol, they are not going to accumulate in your body or cause heart problems. That means that it helps keep your heart as healthy as possible.
There are lots of foods out there that that are great for your body. It’s true that every food discussed in this article can help your body in many ways. They are particularly great, though, for helping you keep your heart healthy. Introduce these heart-healthy foods into your diet regularly. Your heart will thank you for it!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to super easy meaty baked ziti recipe. You can have super easy meaty baked ziti using 10 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Super Easy Meaty Baked Ziti:
- Take Ground beef
- Provide 45 Oz Favorite pasta sauce (I enjoy Francesco Rinaldi Marinara Sauce)
- You need Ziti of your liking
- Prepare Pepper
- Prepare Flaky peppers (if u like a bit of hotness)
- Provide 15 oz Ricotta Cheese
- You need Salt
- Use 8 ounce bag of Mozzarella shredded cheese
- Prepare Egg
- You need Oregano
Instructions to make Super Easy Meaty Baked Ziti:
- Preheat oven to 400°F
- Brown ground beef in a large skillet. Season with salt,pepper,and Flakey peppers. Until no longer pink.
- While the beef is browning. Fill up a large pot with water and bring to a boil for pasta
- Open large jar of sauce and pour into a big enough pot with lid.
- When ground beef is done drain off excess fat (Hint: I put ground beef into a colander, this way you are sure to get rid of fat and don't lose any meat in the process) add beef to pot of pasta sauce and cook on low while waiting for the pasta to be done.
- When water comes to a boil add pasta and cook until Al Dente. Drain pasta into a colander.
- While pasta is cooking wisk and egg into a medium size bowl add Ricotta cheese and oregano and mix together.
- Coat the bottom of a 9inch glass baking dish with a layer of sauce
- Add a layer of pasta
- Add a layer of sauce
- Add all of the Ricotta cheese mixture
- Add a layer of Mozzarella cheese
- Continue with pasta, sauce, and Mozzarella cheese layers until all is gone
- Place in preheated oven and cook uncovered for 30 minutes
- Plate and Enjoy! Serve with bread and butter and a small salad!
If you find this Super Easy Meaty Baked Ziti recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.