Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Rich Salmon and Potato Gratin recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Rich Salmon and Potato Gratin recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Are Good For Your Heart.
You already have some knowledge of how essential it is to have a healthy heart. Give it some thought: How can the rest of your body remain healthy if your heart isn’t healthy? You already understand that regular workout and a healthy lifestyle are important in terms of the general health of your heart. Still, are you aware that there are several foods that have been found to help you improve the health of your heart? Continue reading to learn which foods are beneficial for your heart.
Can you recall being told by your parents “an apple a day keeps the doctor away”? Apples are high in things that will promote a healthy heart. Apples are loaded with soluble fiber which scrubs your artery walls so that cholesterol and fat can’t form into plaques or cause blockages. Eating a single Red Delicious apple each day can trigger as much as an eight percent decrease in your bad cholesterol levels. That’s a fantastic number for a person who would like to have a healthier heart.
There are tons of foods that you can add to your diet that will be beneficial for your body. It’s true that every food brought up in this article can help your body in many ways. They are particularly wonderful, though, for improving your heart health. Introduce these heart-healthy foods into your diet regularly. Your heart will benefit from it!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to rich salmon and potato gratin recipe. To cook rich salmon and potato gratin you need 11 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Rich Salmon and Potato Gratin:
- Take 2 fillets Raw salmon
- Prepare 5 Potatoes
- Use 5 stalks Asparagus
- You need 1⁄2 Onion
- Use 1 bunch Shimeji mushrooms
- Use 500 ml White sauce
- Prepare 4 slice Bacon
- Get 1 Butter
- Use 1 Salt and pepper
- Use 1 Parmesan cheese or pizza cheese
- Take 1 Dried parsley
Steps to make Rich Salmon and Potato Gratin:
- Microwave the potatoes and asparagus, and cut into 4 pieces. Thinly slice the onion. Separate the shimeji mushrooms into pieces. Cut the bacon into 1-2 cm wide strips.
- Sauté the salmon and season with salt and pepper. Next, make the white sauce. Melt the butter in a pot, add the flour and fry. Pour in the milk, and mix well.
- Add butter into a frying pan, stir-fry onion, shimeji mushrooms, bacon, and potatoes in that order. Season with salt and pepper.
- Grease a dish with butter, pour in the Step 3 mixture, and sprinkle with asparagus and salmon.
- Pour in the Step 2 white sauce, and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. Bake in the preheated oven for 15-20 minutes at 230℃.
- When finished baking, sprinkle with parsley at the end.
- Here are some of my recipes. Peperoncino with Broccoli.
- Foolproof Carbonara - - https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/143339-rich-foolproof-pasta-carbonara
- Mushroom Pasta - - https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/143471-a-family-favorite-mushroom-pasta
- Hijiki Seaweed and Umeboshi Pasta - - https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/143391-hijiki-and-umeboshi-spaghetti
- Chicken and Leek Pasta - - https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/143470-leek-and-chicken-tomato-pasta
- Tuna Pasta - - https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/143384-pasta-with-tuna-and-tomato-sauce
If you find this Rich Salmon and Potato Gratin recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.