Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Apple Banana BOAT (Baked oatmeal) recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Apple Banana BOAT (Baked oatmeal) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Apple Banana BOAT (Baked oatmeal) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Some Foods That Benefit Your Heart.
You already are aware that you should have a fit and healthy heart. Obviously, if your heart is unhealthy then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy too. You already know that working out on a regular basis and leading a healthy lifestyle both factor heavily into the overall health of your heart. Did you already know, however, that there are a number of foods that can help you have a healthy heart? Keep reading to find out which foods are great for your heart.
Believe it or not, beans are so awesome for the health of your heart. Sure, the after-effects of eating beans might not be the best for your nose, but they are very healthy for you. It doesn’t mean, however, that simply consuming beans will undo the detrimental effects of consuming junk foods or make your heart better by magic. What this means is that substituting in edamame or red beans for the chicken on your salad or consuming a veggie burger in place of the hamburger is what you must do. Luckily, beans are really tasty and you never know…you might not even miss real chicken or beef.
There are plenty of foods that you can include in your diet that are beneficial for your body. To be sure, the foods mentioned in this article can help your body in all sorts of ways. They are especially good for the heart, however. Try introducing these heart-healthy foods into your diet regularly. Your heart will thank you for it!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to apple banana boat (baked oatmeal) recipe. You can have apple banana boat (baked oatmeal) using 11 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Apple Banana BOAT (Baked oatmeal):
- Use 1⁄2 each Honey crisp apple
- Prepare 1⁄2 each Banana
- You need 1 each whipped cream (one serving) canned
- Take BOAT
- Use 1⁄2 cup Flat oatmeal
- Prepare 1⁄4 each Apple sauce single serving cup (half of it)
- Get 4 each Splenda packets
- Prepare 1 pinch salt
- Get 1⁄4 tsp ground cinnamon
- You need 1⁄4 cup Fat free milk
- Take 1⁄4 tsp vanilla extract
Steps to make Apple Banana BOAT (Baked oatmeal):
- Pre heat oven to 375.
- Spray muffin pan with non stick cooking spray
- Mix BOAT ingredients in a bowl
- Peal and core Apple, then slice horizontally.
- Start layering with one piece of apple in the bottom of the pan.
- Add a layer of :BOAT mix, Banana, Apple, BOAT mix, Banana.
- Sprinkle a little splenda, spray with olive oil and place in oven.
- Bake at 375 for 10 minutes. Then turn to broil for 3 minutes to slightly brown
- Top with whipped cream and enjoy. One Apple Banana BOAT is 120 calories unless you leave out whipped cream then 105.
If you find this Apple Banana BOAT (Baked oatmeal) recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.