Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Baked Ziti Variation recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Baked Ziti Variation recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked Ziti Variation recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about On This Page We’re Going To Be Taking A Look At The Many Benefits Of Coconut Oil.
Coconut oil is going to be something which can actually help people live a longer and healthier life and something you ought to begin to use today. You are additionally going to find that there’s not just one specific benefit that’s related to coconut oil but the benefits can be vast. There is one more thing that’s important to know about this item and that is the point that it can benefit you when you use it both internally as well as externally for your body. Coconut oil is far more beneficial than other oils you are able to purchase and in this post we are going to be telling you why.
For those of you who have difficulties losing weight you’re in addition going to find that coconut oil increases metabolism which helps you lose some weight a lot easier. In fact studies have shown that folks can end up burning off three times more calories by simply utilizing this simple product within their diet. The to so for any person on a weight loss system who is not losing weight as quickly as they’d like, you may find that a adding this into your diet can be a fantastic benefit. And naturally simply because your body is burning off calories you’re also producing energy which is just an additional added benefit.
There’s currently studies being done that are leading individuals to the realization that coconut oil can even fight off bacterial and viral infections within the body, but this isn’t yet been proven. One of the greatest things you’re going to be able to do for your body is to start using coconut oil instead of the other oils that you might be using at this current time. There is no doubt that in time organizations are going to be promoting coconut oil supplements, however now that you’re aware of the benefits this is something you can begin using today.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to baked ziti variation recipe. To cook baked ziti variation you only need 24 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Baked Ziti Variation:
- Get 48 oz spaghetti or tomato sauce
- Provide 3 lb Ground beef
- Use 1 lb spicy Italian sausage
- Take 32 oz tri color Garden Rotini Pasta
- Use 32 oz ricotta cheese
- Prepare 1⁄2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- Take 1⁄4 cup grated Extra sharp white cheddar cheese
- Provide 1⁄4 cup grated Monterey jack cheese
- Take 1⁄2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- Get 16 oz sliced mozzarella cheese
- Get 1⁄2 cup merlot red wine
- Use 2 clove garlic (minced)
- Get 4 eggs (whisked)
- Take 1 tsp fresh basil (chopped)
- Get 1 tsp oregano (chopped)
- Provide 1⁄2 tsp rosemary (chopped)
- Take 1⁄2 tsp thyme (chopped)
- Take 1⁄4 cup parsley (chopped)
- Use 1 tbsp Extra virgin olive oil
- Prepare 4 medium mushrooms (minced)
- Get 1 pinch lemon pepper
- Get 1 pinch White or black pepper
- Get 1 pinch Sweet chili powder
- Take 2 pinch crushed sea salt
Steps to make Baked Ziti Variation:
- In small sauce pan, saute mushrooms, garlic, rosemary and thyme with olive oil. carefully add merlot. and let simmer for 20 mins.
- in large sauce pan with medium heat, add spaghetti sauce, oregano. carefully add ingredients from saute pan into sauce. let simmer for 45 mins to an hour or more depending on preference.
- brown the ground beef and spicy sausage and drain grease, then set aside.
- in large mixing bowl, add ricotta, eggs, basil, parsley, cheddar, jack, parmesan, feta and dry seasonings, with large spoon mix until blended.
- boil dry pasta for 6 minutes until al-dente or use fresh and then mix with spaghetti sauce until covered.
- preheat oven to 350
- in 2 13x9 deep baking or casserole pans layer pasta on bottom, then layer ground beef and sausage then cover with ricotta cheese mix, then layer again with pasta topped with slices of mozzarella. do the same for both. bake in oven for 45 mins or until cheese bubbles on top or for 75 mins if you like your top layer slightly crunchy. let cool for 5 mins, dish out and enjoy with a side of garlic toast and a glass of red wine.
If you find this Baked Ziti Variation recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.