Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Shrimp Scampi Pizza on Cauliflower Crust recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Shrimp Scampi Pizza on Cauliflower Crust recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Shrimp Scampi Pizza on Cauliflower Crust recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Coconut Oil Is Really A Fantastic Product And Can In Addition Be Beneficial For Your Health.
Coconut oil will be one thing that can actually help people live a longer and healthier life and something you need to start using today. You are in addition going to discover that there’s not just one specific benefit that is connected with coconut oil but the benefits can be vast. You should also be aware that coconut oil isn’t just something you are able to use inside your body to be healthy but also something you are able to use externally. If you are wondering what some of these benefits are you ought to be glad to realize that we’re going to be explaining to you on this page what a few of these benefits might be.
For people who have difficulties losing a few pounds you’re additionally going to discover that coconut oil increases metabolism which helps you lose weight much easier. Mainly because coconut oil burns so quickly inside your body and presents you with energy, and also speeds up your metabolism you’ll find the you are able to burn off calories three times as fast. This is in fact great news for anyone has ever had difficulties trying to lose some weight or for individuals that are trying to lose weight quicker. By speeding up your metabolism and burning off fat you need to also recognize that this turns into energy within your body helping you feel more energized.
Something else I would like to mention is that there’ve actually been studies performed which show that coconut oil might have anti bacterial an antiviral effects on the body. One of the greatest things you’re going to have the ability to do for your body is to start using coconut oil rather than the other oils that you might be using at this current time. There are different vitamin businesses right now contemplating the thought of marketing coconut oil as a nutritional supplement, but you can start receiving the benefits from this oil today.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to shrimp scampi pizza on cauliflower crust recipe. You can have shrimp scampi pizza on cauliflower crust using 18 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Shrimp Scampi Pizza on Cauliflower Crust:
- Provide 1 medium sized head cauliflower
- Provide 2 Large eggs beaten
- You need 1⁄2 cup shredded mozzarella
- Take 1⁄4 cup Parmesan shredded
- Get 1 tsp garlic powder
- Take 1 tsp oregano
- Use 1⁄4 tsp pepper
- Take For the pizza topping
- Take I tsp olive oil
- Use 1 tsp unsalted butter
- You need 3 cloves garlic (minced)
- Get 1⁄4 of white wine (I used Casal Garcia)
- Prepare 1 lemon zest and juice
- Use 1 lb peeled shrimp (whichever size you prefer,I always prefer Colossal)
- Prepare 1 cup mozzarella cheese
- Get 1⁄4 grated Parmesan cheese
- You need 1⁄2 tsp Italian seasoning
- You need 1⁄2 chopped parsley
Instructions to make Shrimp Scampi Pizza on Cauliflower Crust:
- Instructions - Preheat your oven to 450 degrees F and place a pizza stone inside (if using). My pizza stone is small, so I just used a regular pizza pan. - If you're not using pre-riced cauliflower, put cauliflower florets in a food processor and pulse until very fine crumbs remain. Alternatively, you can grate the cauliflower using a cheese grater.
- Place cauliflower in a microwave-safe bowl, cover it with a paper towel and microwave for 5 minutes. Remove the cauliflower and let it cool. You can place it in the freezer for a couple of minutes to speed up the process. - Once cool, wrap the cauliflower in a dishtowel and squeeze until it is completely dry. It is very important to get all of the moisture out.
- Place the cauliflower in a large (dry) mixing bowl. Mix in the cheeses, seasonings and eggs. If you're using a 16 ounce bag of pre-riced cauliflower (like me), you may need to add about ¼ cup egg whites, another egg, milk or water. I added ¼ cup egg whites because the cauliflower crust mixture seemed too dry.
- Transfer cauliflower crust mixture to a large piece of parchment paper (no larger than your pizza stone) and press the dough into a circle, making sure the crust is thin and of about ¼ inch thickness.
- Gently pick up the parchment paper and slide it with entire crust on top on to pizza stone or pizza baking pan. Bake for 10 to 12 minutes, or until golden. - While pizza is cooking, begin preparing shrimp and other toppings. In a large skillet, melt butter and oil over medium-low heat. Add the garlic and lemon zest, cook for one minute.
- Add the wine and lemon juice, simmer for 2 minutes. - Add shrimp and cook only until pink. Remove from pan and set aside. - Once the crust is golden, remove it from the oven and brush dough with garlic-lemon sauce from pan. Be generous, but you don't want wet puddles on your pizza.
- Top with shrimp, mozzarella cheese, Parmesan cheese and sprinkle with Italian seasoning. - Place pizza back in the oven and bake for 8 to 10 minutes, or until the cheese is golden and bubbly. Garnish with the chopped parsley. Serve immediately. Enjoy!
If you find this Shrimp Scampi Pizza on Cauliflower Crust recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.