Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Baked veggies recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked veggies recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Should Eat.
You already know how crucial it is to have a healthy heart. After all, if your heart is unhealthy then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy either. You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you need to stick to a good and healthy lifestyle and get regular exercise. Did you already know, though, that there are some foods that can help your heart be healthy? Today, you will learn which foods are good for your heart.
Beans, would you believe it, are very good for your heart. The after effects of eating them might not have a pleasant smell, but they’re good for the inside of your body. This doesn’t mean that the simple act of eating beans will counteract the effects of other unhealthy foods you might be eating. What this means is that substituting in edamame or kidney beans for the chicken on your salad or eating a veggie burger in place of the hamburger is what you should do. Luckily, beans are very good tasting and you never know, you could end up preferring them to your beef and chicken.
There are tons of foods that you can include in your diet that will be great for your body. The truth is that all the foods that we’ve discussed here can help your body in many ways. They are particularly beneficial for the heart, though. Try to introduce these foods into your diet every day. Your heart will be so much healthier if you do!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to baked veggies recipe. You can cook baked veggies using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Baked veggies:
- Use 2 lb of and veggies that you can fry
- Provide 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- You need 3 egg whites
- Use 1 box Panko bread crumbs
- Take 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese
- Provide 1⁄4 cup chopped parsley
Steps to make Baked veggies:
- Heat oven to 375°
- Mix mayo and Egg white together in a shallow bowl …
- Mixed bread crumbs and cheese along with parsley in another shallow bowl …
- Wash and pat dry veggies of choice … I used Asparagus, Zucchini and Jalapeños. ..
- Next coat veggies in mayo mixture then coat in panko pressing the crumbs on it …
- Line on a baking sheet spray with Pam and bake for 15 20 min serve with ranch or dip of choice
- Enjoy …
If you find this Baked veggies recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.