Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Mike's EZ Hot BBQ Chicken Hoagies & EZ Baked Beans recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mike's EZ Hot BBQ Chicken Hoagies & EZ Baked Beans recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about In This Post We’re Going To Be Checking Out The Many Benefits Of Coconut Oil.
Many folks do not understand that coconut oil has a large amount of benefits to it and is really something you ought to be using on a regular basis. Another thing I want to point out relating to this product is that there are tons of different benefits available from it. There is one more thing that is important to know about this item and that is the fact that it can benefit you when you use it both internally and externally for your body. In this article we are going to be looking at a number of the benefits that are connected with the usage of coconut oil in comparison with other oils.
Another amazing side effect of making use of this type of product is that coconut oil will in fact help you lose some weight by improving your metabolism. Mainly because coconut oil burns so quickly inside your body and presents you with energy, and also speeds up your metabolism you are going to find the you are able to burn off calories three times as fast. This is in fact great news for anybody has ever had difficulties trying to drop some weight or for men and women who are trying to lose weight quicker. By speeding up your metabolism and burning off fat you should also realize that this turns into energy inside your body helping you feel more energized.
There’s currently studies being done that are leading people to the realization that coconut oil can even fight off bacterial and viral infections inside the body, nevertheless this is not yet been proven. For those who have other oils in your home I would suggest eliminating them and replacing them with coconut oil due to the many benefits that can be associated with it. Something you may possibly or may not recognize is that within an extremely short period of time there are going to be vitamin supplement companies marketing the usage of coconut oil supplements, but you can get the jump on this.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mike's ez hot bbq chicken hoagies & ez baked beans recipe. You can have mike's ez hot bbq chicken hoagies & ez baked beans using 19 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Mike's EZ Hot BBQ Chicken Hoagies & EZ Baked Beans:
- Provide ● For The EZ BBQ Chicken Hoagies [julianne all onions & peppers]
- You need 2 EX LG Chicken Breasts [2 pounds - 1" cubed]
- Prepare 1⁄2 LG Vidalia Onion [reserve half for baked beans]
- Prepare 1⁄2 LG Red Onion [deseeded - reserve half for baked beans]
- You need 1⁄2 LG Green Bell [deseeded - reserve half for baked beans]
- You need 1⁄2 LG Red Bell [deseeded - reserve half for baked beans]
- Prepare 1⁄2 LG Orange Bell [deseeded - reserve half for baked beans]
- You need 1⁄2 LG Yellow Bell [deseeded - reserve half for baked beans]
- Get 1 LG Jalapeno Pepper [deseeded - minced]
- Get 2 Cloves Fresh Garlic [fine minced]
- Use 1 LG Bottle Sweet Baby Rays BBQ Sauce
- Use 1 Disposable Pan [for easy clean up]
- Use ● For The EZ BBQ Baked Beans
- Prepare 2 Cans Bush's BBQ Homestyle Baked Beans
- Get All Reserved Chopped Onions & Bell Peppers
- Prepare ● For The Additions
- Prepare 2 Fresh LG Hogie Rolls [use smaller rolls for sliders]
- Take 4 Thin Sliced Claussins Dill Pickles
- Prepare 1 Disposable Pan [for easy clean up]
Instructions to make Mike's EZ Hot BBQ Chicken Hoagies & EZ Baked Beans:
- Julianne half of your bell peppers and onions for chicken. Chop the other half for your baked beans.
- 2 pounds chicken breasts pictured. Trim any fat.
- Chop your chicken into 1" cubes. Add your vegetables to your chicken in a disposable pan. Add enough Sweet Baby Rays to fully coat all chicken and vegetables. Cover tightly with tin foil.
- One of the better BBQ sauces out there but, feel free to use your favorite brand.
- For the baked beans. Chop your vegetables.
- Mix chopped vegetables with your baked beans.
- Preheat oven to 350° Bake chicken covered and beans uncovered for 40 minutes. Stir beans once while baking.
- Serve hot. Enjoy your easy BBQ baked beans!
- Add your chicken and vegetables to your fresh Hoagie rolls. Add additional BBQ sauce as well. Also, add your pickles. Serve hot. Enjoy!
If you find this Mike's EZ Hot BBQ Chicken Hoagies & EZ Baked Beans recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.