Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect "Baked French Onion" Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to "Baked French Onion" Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Help Your Heart.
You already are certain that you have to have a healthy heart. After all, if your heart isn’t healthy then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy too. You already know that exercising regularly and adopting a healthy lifestyle both factor to a great extent into the overall health of your heart. Are you aware, however, that several specific foods are good for improving the health of your heart? In the following paragraphs, you will discover which foods are beneficial for your heart.
Fish is probably the heartiest food you can ingest. You may already know this because you’ve likely been told to make sure that you eat fish at least two times a week. This is especially true for those suffering from heart problems or are worrying that their hearts aren’t healthy. Be aware that fish is loaded with Omega 3’s which are elements that process cholesterol and transform it into healthy energy. Try to eat fish at least two times each week.
There are plenty of foods you will find that that are terrific for your body. The truth is that each of the foods that we’ve discussed here can help your body in many ways. They are particularly terrific, though, for promoting a healthy heart. Begin eating these heart-healthy foods regularly. Your heart will greatly benefit from it!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to "baked french onion" soup recipe. You can cook "baked french onion" soup using 9 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make "Baked French Onion" Soup:
- You need 4 Onions
- Use 96 oz (3- 32 oz. containers) beef broth or beef stock
- Use 1 tbsp worcestershire sauce
- Prepare 1⁄2 tsp thyme
- Prepare 1 bay leaf
- Provide 4 tbsp butter
- Take 1 salt and pepper
- Use 1 french bread
- Prepare 1 freshly shredded cheese of your choice. I used alehouse cheddar
Steps to make "Baked French Onion" Soup:
- Slice onions
- On medium high heat, melt 4 tablespoons of butter in pot and put all onions in. Salt and pepper thoroughly.
- Stir occasionally until unions get soft and brown. About 30-45 minutes.
- Add Worcestershire sause, thyme and bay leaf while cooking the onions.
- When browned, add in all the broth. Stir well and let simmer for a couple hours.
- Slice thin slices of french bread and toast. Butter both side if you wish.
- Fill oven safe bowl with soup place toasted french bread on top and top with cheese.
- Broil until melted and slightly brown.
- Served with a panini.
If you find this "Baked French Onion" Soup recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.