Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Roasted Cauliflower, Fennel & Radish Salad recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Roasted Cauliflower, Fennel & Radish Salad recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Roasted Cauliflower, Fennel & Radish Salad recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Must Eat.
You already are aware that the body needs the heart to be healthy. Think about it: if your heart isn’t fit then the rest of you won’t be either. You already know that getting regular exercise and adopting a healthy lifestyle both factor to a great extent into the overall health of your heart. Are you aware, however, that a number of specific foods are terrific for making your heart feel better? Keep on reading to discover which foods are best for your heart.
Fish is among the healthiest meats you can consume. You may already be aware of this since you’ve in all probability been told to see to it that you consume fish at least a couple of times a week. This is especially true for individuals suffering from heart problems or are worrying that their hearts are not in good shape. Fish has lots of Omega 3’s which are what lets your body process unhealthy cholesterol. Try to consume fish at least two times each week.
There are lots of foods that are good for your body. To be sure, the foods cited in this article can help your body in all sorts of ways. They are especially good, however, for promoting a healthy heart. Introduce these foods into your diet every day. Your heart will benefit greatly!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to roasted cauliflower, fennel & radish salad recipe. You can cook roasted cauliflower, fennel & radish salad using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Roasted Cauliflower, Fennel & Radish Salad:
- You need 1 head cauliflower
- You need 6-8 watermelon radishes, or regular radishes
- Take 1 bulb of fennel
- Provide 2-3 tbsp olive oil
- Provide to taste Salt
- Use Chopped mixed fresh herbs
- Take 2-3 tbsp Trader Joe's Champagne Pear vinaigrette
Steps to make Roasted Cauliflower, Fennel & Radish Salad:
- Cut cauliflower into 1 inch steaks and flowerets. Trim stalk from fennel bulb and reserve fronds. Slice fennel into wedges. Wash radishes well, trim and cut in wedges or chunks.
- On a baking sheet or in a shallow baking pan arrange vegetables in order of length of cooking time. Radishes first, then fennel then cauliflower.
- Drizzle vegetables with olive oil and salt. Roast at 425° until cooked well. 45 mins for radishes, 35 mins for fennel and 25 mins for cauliflower. Rotate vegetables as needed to chat and cook well. Remove from baking sheet as done cooking.
- Place cooled roasted vegetables on a mixing bowl. Chop herbs and fennel fronds. Add to bowl. Add vinaigrette and toss. Adjust salt as needed. Serve.
If you find this Roasted Cauliflower, Fennel & Radish Salad recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.