Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best michelle meaty baked ziti recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to michelle meaty baked ziti recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Are Helpful To Your Heart.
You already realize that the body requires the heart to be healthy. Here’s a thought: How can the rest of your body stay healthy if your heart isn’t healthy? You already understand that regular workout and a healthy lifestyle are crucial in terms of the total health of your heart. Are you aware, though, that some specific foods are great for making your heart be healthier? In this article, you will find out which foods are great for your heart.
Know that blueberries are great for your heart. You’ll be happy to know that blueberries are loaded with antioxidants, in particular pterostilbene. Pterostilbene is to blueberries as resveratrol is to grapes. This antioxidant may be able to help your body improve its ability to break down the fat and cholesterol you consume. The easier it is for your body to process fat and cholesterol, the less likely it is for those things to build up in your arteries and cause problems for your heart. What that means is that it helps keep your heart as healthy as it can be.
There are many foods that you can add to your diet that will be great for your body. The truth is that each of the foods that we’ve talked about here can help your body in a variety of ways. The foods mentioned are particularly good for the heart, though. Try to start incorporating these healthy foods in your diet daily. Your heart will benefit greatly!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to michelle meaty baked ziti recipe. You can cook michelle meaty baked ziti using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare michelle meaty baked ziti:
- Take 1⁄2 lb cheddar cheese
- Provide 1 cup parmesan cheese
- Use 1 box ziti pasta
- Provide 1 lb ground beef
- Get 1 large onion
- Provide 3 tbsp garlic powder
- Provide 2 tbsp salt
- Use 2 tbsp black pepper
- Prepare 1 large jar of marinara sauce
- You need 1 cup ricotta cheese
Steps to make michelle meaty baked ziti:
- pre preheat oven to 400°F bring a large pot of water to a boil salt generously and boil the pasta about 10 minutes pasta should be tender but still a little farm drain and set a side
- Sauteed ground beef in a large skillet until onion is tender in beef slightly brown drain off excess fat add marinara sauce garlic powder black pepper and salt
- Mix the cook pasta with the meat sauce ricotta cheddar and Parmesan cheese
- Transfer the pasta in a old 9 inch by 13 inch baking dish top with the remaining cups of cheese bake for 30 min
If you find this michelle meaty baked ziti recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.