Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Apple, raisin, pecan, caramel baked french toast recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Apple, raisin, pecan, caramel baked french toast recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Apple, raisin, pecan, caramel baked french toast recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Some Foods That Are Good For Your Heart.
You already are aware that you should have a strong and healthy heart. Here’s something for you to think about: if your heart is unhealthy then the rest of you won’t be either. You already know that exercising regularly and leading a healthy lifestyle both factor greatly into the overall health of your heart. Do you know, however, that a number of specific foods are terrific for making your heart be healthier? Continue reading to learn which foods are great for your heart.
Your heart needs blueberries. Here’s a fact: Blueberries are loaded with antioxidants, specially pterostilbene. Pterostilbene works pretty much like the resveratrol found in grapes. This antioxidant can help your body improve its ability to break down the fat and cholesterol you eat. When your body is efficient at breaking down these things, they will not clog your system and or cause problems for your heart. This, then, makes your heart healthy.
There are lots of foods you will find that that are terrific for your body. The truth is that everything that we’ve mentioned here can help your body in lots of different ways. The foods mentioned are especially great for the heart, however. Try introducing these healthy foods into your diet on a regular basis. Your heart will benefit greatly!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to apple, raisin, pecan, caramel baked french toast recipe. To cook apple, raisin, pecan, caramel baked french toast you only need 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Apple, raisin, pecan, caramel baked french toast:
- You need 4 slices of bread
- Provide 4 eggs beaten
- Prepare 2 tbsp milk
- Use 1 tbsp sugar
- Use 3 apples, grated
- You need 1⁄2 cup chopped raisins
- Get 1⁄2 cup pecans (chopped or whole)
- Use 1⁄2 cup caramel sauce for drizzle
- Provide 1⁄2 lemon or lime juiced
Instructions to make Apple, raisin, pecan, caramel baked french toast:
- Beat eggs and add milk and sugar
- Dip bread into egg mixture
- Grate apples with skin on. Add lemon to stop browning.
- Chop raisins and pecans (or whichever nut you have)
- Spray bottom of pan or casserole that will fit the bread with non-stick spray
- Place egg soaked brwad into bottom on pan in one layer
- Evenly distribute the apple, raisins, nuts and caramel topping.
- Bake in a 350°F oven for approx 40 minutes or untill set and browned
If you find this Apple, raisin, pecan, caramel baked french toast recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.