Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Baked Apple Sweet Potatoes recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Baked Apple Sweet Potatoes recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked Apple Sweet Potatoes recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Are Helpful To Your Heart.
You already are aware that the body needs a healthy heart. Give it some thought: How can the rest of your body stay healthy if your heart is in bad shape? You already know that exercising regularly and sticking to a healthy lifestyle both factor to a great extent into the overall health of your heart. However, are you aware that there are a number of foods that have been proven to help you improve your heart health? If you are interested to know which foods you should be eating to improve your heart health, go on reading.
Beans, would you believe it, are very good for the health of your heart. Sure, the after-effects of ingesting beans may not be the best for your nose, but they are extremely healthy for you. It doesn’t mean, however, that merely eating beans will undo the damaging effects of eating unhealthy foods or make your heart better by magic. What this means is that substituting in edamame or red beans for the chicken on your salad or consuming a soy burger in place of the hamburger is what you have do. Luckily, beans are very good tasting and you never know, you could end up preferring them to your burgers and chicken.
There are lots of foods that you can consume that are beneficial for your body. The truth is that each of the foods that we’ve discussed here can help your body in a variety of ways. The foods mentioned are essentially beneficial for the heart, though. Begin incorporating these heart-healthy in your diet each day. Your heart will thank you!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to baked apple sweet potatoes recipe. You can have baked apple sweet potatoes using 13 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Baked Apple Sweet Potatoes:
- Use apple topping
- You need 1 small apple, I used jonathan
- You need 2 stick cinnamon
- You need 2 tbsp pure maple syrup
- Use 1⁄2 tsp fresh grated ginger
- Provide 4 tbsp salted butter
- Get 1⁄4 cup packed brown sugar
- Take 1⁄4 cup pecans
- Get 1⁄4 cup dried cranberries
- You need sweet potatoes
- You need 2 large sweet potatoes
- You need 2 large sheets of tin foil
- Take 2 pinch salt
Instructions to make Baked Apple Sweet Potatoes:
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Wash and dry the sweet potatoes. Wrap each in a sheet of tin foil.
- Cook for 1 hour to 1 1⁄2 hours. Just until tender. I check after an hour by poking with a knife on top.
- Make the topping when potatoes are just done. You want a nice hot topping.
- Peel and core your apple. Slice thin.
- In a frying pan over medium heat, melt butter.
- Add all the ingredients and stir well.
- Cook several minutes until apple becomes tender.
- Remove cinnamon sticks.
- Split open sweet potatoes. Sprinkle a pinch of salt on each.
- Top each with half of topping. Enjoy!
- Recipe by taylor68too.
If you find this Baked Apple Sweet Potatoes recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.