Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Garlic Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Garlic Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Are Good For Your Heart.
You already are certain that you need to have a fit and healthy heart. Here’s a thought: How can the rest of your body remain healthy if your heart is in bad shape? You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you need to adopt a good and healthy lifestyle and work out on a regular basis. However, did you know that there are a number of foods that have been found to help you improve your heart health? Continue reading to find out which foods are great for your heart.
Be aware that blueberries are great for your heart. You’ll be glad to know that blueberries are rich in antioxidants, particularly pterostilbene. Pterostilbene is to blueberries as resveratrol is to grapes. Pterostilbene is an antioxidant that helps the body be better at breaking down fats and choelsterol. The better it is for your body to break down fat and cholesterol, the less apt it is for those things to clog your system and cause problems for your heart. That, basically, helps your heart be in tip-top shape.
There are plenty of foods you will find that that are terrific for your body. The truth is that all the foods that we’ve mentioned here can help your body in many ways. These foods are particularly beneficial for the heart, though. Introduce these healthy foods into your diet daily. Your heart is going to be a lot better if you do!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to garlic parmesan roasted cauliflower recipe. You can have garlic parmesan roasted cauliflower using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Garlic Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower:
- Take 1 medium head cauliflower - broken into large florets
- You need 1⁄3 cup mayonnaise
- Prepare 1⁄4 cup grated parmesan
- Take 1 tbs minced garlic
- Use to taste Salt and pepper
Steps to make Garlic Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower:
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and spray lightly with nonstick spray.
- In a small bowl mix together mayonnaise, parmesan, garlic, salt, and pepper until well combined.
- Place cauliflower in a large bowl. Spoon the mayonnaise mixture over the cauliflower in several different places. Gently stir to coat the cauliflower.
- Pour cauliflower out onto the prepared baking sheet. Spread out evenly in a single layer. Bake 30-35 minutes, or until fork tender and lightly browned. Enjoy!
If you find this Garlic Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.