Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Mike's EZ Hot BBQ Chicken Hoagies & EZ Baked Beans recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Mike's EZ Hot BBQ Chicken Hoagies & EZ Baked Beans recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mike's EZ Hot BBQ Chicken Hoagies & EZ Baked Beans recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Coconut Oil Is Actually A Great Product And Can Also Be Beneficial For Your Health.
Many folks do not realize that coconut oil has a large amount of benefits to it and is in fact something you ought to be using on a regular basis. Another thing I want to mention concerning this product is that there are a lot of different benefits available from it. There is something else that is important to realize about this device and that’s the reality that it can benefit you when you use it both internally and also externally for your body. If you are wondering what a few of these benefits are you ought to be happy to realize that we are going to be explaining to you in this post what some of these benefits might be.
Another thing a large number of individuals would never do with any traditional types of vegetable oils would be to use this directly on their skin, nevertheless this is recommended when it comes to coconut oil. You’re going to discover that this will in fact help anyone who may have some kind of a skin rash as the ingredients in coconut oil supplies a healing effect. The reason this can help with rashes is on account of the antioxidants that are in this oil, but you are also going to see that this can be used on a daily basis to offer you younger looking skin.
One more thing I would like to point out is that there’ve actually been studies performed which show that coconut oil may have anti bacterial an antiviral effects on the body. For individuals who are looking to live a healthier life you might find that eliminating your traditional cooking oils and replace it with coconut oil can be a fantastic place to start. There are different vitamin businesses right now contemplating the thought of advertising coconut oil as a nutritional supplement, but you can start receiving the advantages from this oil today.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mike's ez hot bbq chicken hoagies & ez baked beans recipe. You can cook mike's ez hot bbq chicken hoagies & ez baked beans using 19 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Mike's EZ Hot BBQ Chicken Hoagies & EZ Baked Beans:
- Provide ● For The EZ BBQ Chicken Hoagies [julianne all onions & peppers]
- You need 2 EX LG Chicken Breasts [2 pounds - 1" cubed]
- Provide 1⁄2 LG Vidalia Onion [reserve half for baked beans]
- You need 1⁄2 LG Red Onion [deseeded - reserve half for baked beans]
- Prepare 1⁄2 LG Green Bell [deseeded - reserve half for baked beans]
- Prepare 1⁄2 LG Red Bell [deseeded - reserve half for baked beans]
- Get 1⁄2 LG Orange Bell [deseeded - reserve half for baked beans]
- You need 1⁄2 LG Yellow Bell [deseeded - reserve half for baked beans]
- Get 1 LG Jalapeno Pepper [deseeded - minced]
- You need 2 Cloves Fresh Garlic [fine minced]
- Take 1 LG Bottle Sweet Baby Rays BBQ Sauce
- Prepare 1 Disposable Pan [for easy clean up]
- Provide ● For The EZ BBQ Baked Beans
- Provide 2 Cans Bush's BBQ Homestyle Baked Beans
- Prepare All Reserved Chopped Onions & Bell Peppers
- Take ● For The Additions
- Get 2 Fresh LG Hogie Rolls [use smaller rolls for sliders]
- Take 4 Thin Sliced Claussins Dill Pickles
- You need 1 Disposable Pan [for easy clean up]
Instructions to make Mike's EZ Hot BBQ Chicken Hoagies & EZ Baked Beans:
- Julianne half of your bell peppers and onions for chicken. Chop the other half for your baked beans.
- 2 pounds chicken breasts pictured. Trim any fat.
- Chop your chicken into 1" cubes. Add your vegetables to your chicken in a disposable pan. Add enough Sweet Baby Rays to fully coat all chicken and vegetables. Cover tightly with tin foil.
- One of the better BBQ sauces out there but, feel free to use your favorite brand.
- For the baked beans. Chop your vegetables.
- Mix chopped vegetables with your baked beans.
- Preheat oven to 350° Bake chicken covered and beans uncovered for 40 minutes. Stir beans once while baking.
- Serve hot. Enjoy your easy BBQ baked beans!
- Add your chicken and vegetables to your fresh Hoagie rolls. Add additional BBQ sauce as well. Also, add your pickles. Serve hot. Enjoy!
If you find this Mike's EZ Hot BBQ Chicken Hoagies & EZ Baked Beans recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.