Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Baked Apple's n Ice Cream recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked Apple's n Ice Cream recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Some Foods That Are Good For Your Heart.
You already know that you must have a healthy heart. Of course, if your heart is in bad shape then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy also. You already know that daily exercise and a healthy lifestyle are imperative in terms of the general health of your heart. Still, are you aware that there are a number of foods that have been proven to help you improve your heart health? Continue reading to find out which foods are beneficial for your heart.
Fish is among the best meats out there. You probably know this because you’ve likely been told to make sure that you eat fish at least a couple of times a week. This is particularly true for those whose hearts are unhealthy. Know that fish is high in Omega 3s which are what helps break down and turn unhealthy cholesterol into healthy energy. Try eating fish at least two times every week.
There are plenty of foods that you can consume that are beneficial for your body. The truth is that everything that we’ve mentioned here can help your body in a variety of ways. They are essentially good, however, for improving your heart health. Incorporate these foods in your diet every day. Your heart will be grateful for it!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to baked apple's n ice cream recipe. To cook baked apple's n ice cream you only need 6 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Baked Apple's n Ice Cream:
- Take 6 apples
- Take 6 tsp butter
- Provide 6 dried dates
- Use 1 vanilla sugar
- Take 1 chai spiced sugar
- Prepare 1 Hokey Pokey ice cream (or favourite flavour)
Steps to make Baked Apple's n Ice Cream:
- Preheat oven to 180°F
- Core apples
- Using a sharp knife cut all the way around the skin of the apples (half way down)
- Stand apples in a baking dish
- Place 1 tsp each of vanilla sugar and Thai spiced sugar into each apple (you can use any flavored sugar or simply use brown sugar)
- Place a tsp of butter into each apple and press a dried date into it
- Pour enough water into dish to cover the base
- Bake in oven at 180°F for around 25 minutes or until apples are golden n soft
- Serve with Hokey Pokey ice cream (or ice cream of choice)
If you find this Baked Apple's n Ice Cream recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.