Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for French Onion Soup Casserole recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect French Onion Soup Casserole recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to French Onion Soup Casserole recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Must Eat.
You already know that you should have a healthy heart. After all, if your heart is unhealthy then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy either. You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you need to stick to a good and healthy lifestyle and exercise regularly. Are you aware, however, that there are several foods that can help you have a healthy heart? Continue reading to find out which foods are great for your heart.
Believe it or not, beans are so effective for your heart. Sure, the after-effects of eating beans could not be the best for your nose, but they are very healthy for you. It doesn’t mean, though, that just consuming beans will undo the bad effects of consuming junk foods or make your heart better by magic. What is true, though, is that including beans on your green salad in place of chicken or eating soy burgers instead of beef hamburgers is a great course of action to take. Luckily, beans are very good tasting and you never know, you might prefer them to your hamburgers and chicken.
There are lots of foods you will find that that are terrific for your body. No doubt, the foods cited in this article can help your body in numerous ways. They are particularly wonderful, however, for promoting a healthy heart. Try to introduce these foods into your diet regularly. Your heart will be grateful for it!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to french onion soup casserole recipe. You can have french onion soup casserole using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare French Onion Soup Casserole:
- You need 5 Yellow Onions
- Use 1⁄2 stick of butter
- Get 1 cup White wine
- Use 2 clove Fresh garlic
- Get 1⁄2 can Soup can of milk
- Get 1 can Cream of Mushroom soup
- Prepare 1 loaf French bread
- You need 1⁄2 lb Swiss cheese
- Use 2 tsp Soy sauce
- Take 2 dash worcestershire sauce
Steps to make French Onion Soup Casserole:
- Slice onions and mince your garlic. Add onions and garlic to a large pan with 1⁄2 stick of butter. Cook with lid on medium heat. When the onions begin to soften add your wine. After cooking the onions for about 20 minutes remove the lid so that the wine will evaporate.
- Once the onions are finished pour them into a 9x13" casserole dish. Mix the cream of chicken soup, milk, soy sauce and worcestershire sauce in a large bowl and whisk until smooth. Pour mixture evenly over the onions.
- Slice your Swiss cheese and layer on top of the casserole until covered. Slice the French bread and layer on top of the cheese. Bake at 350°F for 30 minutes or until light brown. Let cool for 5 minutes and enjoy!
If you find this French Onion Soup Casserole recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.