Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Bbq Baked Chicken Wings recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Bbq Baked Chicken Wings recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Bbq Baked Chicken Wings recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Should Eat.
You already are aware of how essential it is to have a fit and healthy heart. Obviously, if your heart isn’t healthy then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy either. You already know that exercising regularly and adopting a healthy lifestyle both factor to a great extent into the overall health of your heart. Still, are you aware that there are several foods that have been discovered to help you improve your heart health? Today, you will learn which foods are great for your heart.
Know that fish is one of the healthiest meats out there. You probably be aware of this since you’ve most likely been told to make sure that you consume fish at least twice a week. This is particularly true for individuals whose hearts are not in good shape. Fish contains lots of Omega 3’s which are elements that process cholesterol and transform it into healthy energy. Try consuming fish twice every week.
There are a whole lot of foods that you can consume that will be great for your body. It’s true that everything discussed in this article can help your body in numerous ways. They are especially great, though, for promoting a healthy heart. Start consuming these foods each day. Your heart will thank you!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to bbq baked chicken wings recipe. To cook bbq baked chicken wings you only need 4 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Bbq Baked Chicken Wings:
- You need large packs chicken wings
- Use black pepper
- You need onion salt (I put a slight bit more)
- Use large bottle of your favorite bbq sauce (I used a 40 ounce size of Sweet Baby Ray’s)
Steps to make Bbq Baked Chicken Wings:
- Rinse and pat dry chicken wings…..
- Place wings in a large baking pan….
- Season wings with black pepper and onion salt…..
- Bake in a preheated 400 degree oven for 1 hour…..checking wings periodically to make sure they don’t get burned…..
- After baking pour your favorite bbq sauce all over the wings, making sure you cover them all….
- Place back into oven and bake for 30 minutes…..Continue to check wings to make sure they don’t get too browned….
- Serve and enjoy 😉! I served mine with my boiled red baby potatoes….. Yummy 😋!!
If you find this Bbq Baked Chicken Wings recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.