Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Vegan French Onion Soup 🌱 (& vegan garlic bread 🥖) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vegan French Onion Soup 🌱 (& vegan garlic bread 🥖) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Help Your Heart.
You already know how essential it is to have a fit and healthy heart. Think about this: How can the rest of your body remain healthy if your heart is in unhealthy? You already know that working out on a regular basis and leading a healthy lifestyle both factor to a great extent into the overall health of your heart. Did you already know, though, that there are some foods that can help your heart be healthy? In this article, you will find out which foods are beneficial for your heart.
Be aware that fish is basically the healthiest food you can include in your diet. You’re probably already aware of this as your physician has advised you to eat some fish twice or thrice a week. This is especially true if you’ve got heart problems or if your heart is in not too good a shape. Fish is rich in Omega 3s which are what helps break down and transform unhealthy cholesterol into healthy energy. Include fish in a couple of meals per week.
There are a whole lot of foods that you can consume that will be good for your body. To be sure, the foods listed in this article can help your body in numerous ways. They are particularly terrific, though, for making your heart healthy as it possibly can. Introduce these foods into your diet daily. Your heart will greatly benefit from it!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to vegan french onion soup 🌱 (& vegan garlic bread 🥖) recipe. To cook vegan french onion soup 🌱 (& vegan garlic bread 🥖) you need 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Vegan French Onion Soup 🌱
(& vegan garlic bread 🥖):
- Prepare 5 medium onions - red and brown (organic if possible)
- Use 3 cloves garlic (2 for the garlic bread)
- You need 1-3 organic french onion stock cube (or vegetable stock)
- Use 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Use 1 couple of splashes of vegan beer
- Take 2 bay leaf
- Get 1 sprig thyme
- You need 1 sprig Rosemary
- Prepare 1 pinch seasalt
- You need 1 good pinch of white pepper
- Provide 3 tablespoons vegan butter
- Provide 1 baguette
- Get 2 tablespoons vegan Cheddar 🧀
- Provide Chopped parsley or seasonal herbs (optional)
Steps to make Vegan French Onion Soup 🌱
(& vegan garlic bread 🥖):
- Chop the onions into rings. Add a splash of oil to the pan and cook the onions on a high heat for 2 or 3 minutes. Reduce the heat and put on lid. Cook until the onions start to soften. Add a splash of beer or a sprinkle of sugar to help them to caramelise. Cook until very soft, this will take at least 30 minutes, possibly longer. Don’t be tempted to rush this step or you won’t get the depth of flavour.
- Add 1 clove of chopped or crushed garlic, the bay leaf, Rosemary and Thyme. Cook for a further few minutes. Mix the stock cube with boiling water and allow to dissolve. Add to the pan and cook for around another 30 minutes. Season to your taste.
- Crush the remaining garlic and mix with the butter. Slice the baguette. Spread each section with garlic butter, wrap in tin foil and bake until crispy.
- Place a ladel of soup into the bowl. Top with a garlic bread crouton, sprinkle with vegan cheese and grill until it bubbles. Sprinkle with fresh seasonal herbs if you are using. Enjoy 😋
If you find this Vegan French Onion Soup 🌱 (& vegan garlic bread 🥖) recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.