Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Mike's 10 Minute Rare T-Bone Steak & Baked Potato Dinner recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mike's 10 Minute Rare T-Bone Steak & Baked Potato Dinner recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Some Foods That Are Helpful To Your Heart.
You already are aware that you should have a strong and healthy heart. Think about it: if your heart isn’t fit then the rest of you won’t be either. You already understand that daily exercise and a healthy lifestyle are vital in terms of the total health of your heart. Do you know, however, that there are several foods that can help your heart be healthier? Today, you will discover which foods are good for your heart.
Can you remember being told by your parents “an apple a day keeps the doctor away”? Apples contain numerous minerals and elements that keep your heart healthy. They have tons of soluble fiber which works like a scrub brush on your artery walls so that cholesterol can’t take hold and build up into blockages. The truth is that eating just one Red Delicious apple every day can lead to as much as an eight percent fall in your bad cholesterol levels. That’s a great number for an individual who wants a healthier heart.
There are tons of foods that you can add to your diet that will be great for your body. It’s true that every food mentioned in this article can help your body in numerous ways. They are essentially great, however, for improving your heart health. Try incorporating these heart-healthy in your diet regularly. Your heart will be grateful for it!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mike's 10 minute rare t-bone steak & baked potato dinner recipe. To make mike's 10 minute rare t-bone steak & baked potato dinner you only need 17 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Mike's 10 Minute Rare T-Bone Steak & Baked Potato Dinner:
- Prepare ● For The T-Bone Steaks
- Take Beef Lion T-Bone Steaks [well marbled - preferably room temp]
- Prepare Garlic Olive Oil [to lightly coat steaks + reserves for potatoes]
- Provide Fresh Cracked Sea Salt & Black Pepper [+ reserves for potatoes]
- Get Garlic Butter [steak topping]
- Take ● For The Microwaved Potatoes
- Prepare EX LG #1 Idaho Potatoes [scrubbed, dried and peirced several times with a knife]
- Use a Cling Wrap [to seal potatoes]
- Get Garlic Olive Oil [to coat potatoes]
- Use Sea Salt And Black Pepper [to sprinkle on oiled spuds]
- Use Salted Butter [room temperature]
- Use Chilled Fresh Sour Cream
- Provide Fresh Garden Chives
- Take ● For The Garnishments
- Get Chilled Garden Tomatoes [bloomed]
- Use Chilled Fresh Strawberries
- Prepare Fresh Garden Parsley
Steps to make Mike's 10 Minute Rare T-Bone Steak & Baked Potato Dinner:
- Clean and heat your grill to high temperature and flame.
- Lightly rub your steaks with garlic olive oil and dash with sea salt and fresh ground black pepper.
- In the meantime, quickly coat your spuds with olive oil, [or bacon grease] peirce with a knife several times, sprinkle spuds with sea salt, fresh ground black pepper and wrap both tightly with cling wrap. Microwave for 7 to 10 minutes. Check spuds for doneness at 5 minutes tho. A sharp knife should easily peirce your potato when she's fully cooked.
- Sear steaks on high over direct flames for 2 to 3 minutes each side. Depending upon the rareness you desire. But, you will want some serious char on your steaks so keep those flames high! ;0)
- Garnish steaks with garlic butter and fresh parsley. Top your potatoes with butter, black pepper, sour cream and fresh chives. That's it folks! Easy peasy! Enjoy!
If you find this Mike's 10 Minute Rare T-Bone Steak & Baked Potato Dinner recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.