Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Sausage and Peppers (Cajun) over Penne recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Sausage and Peppers (Cajun) over Penne recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sausage and Peppers (Cajun) over Penne recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Benefit Your Heart.
You already know that you need to have a fit and healthy heart. Of course, if your heart is unhealthy then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy too. You already are aware that regular workout and a healthy lifestyle are crucial in terms of the overall health of your heart. Do you know, however, that there are some foods that can help your heart be healthy? Keep reading to find out which foods are great for your heart.
Remember when your parents would say to you that an apple a day keeps the doctor away? Apples contain lots of minerals and elements that promote a healthy heart. Apples are rich in soluble fiber which acts as a scrubber on your artery walls, keeping the cholesterol from amassing and causing blockages. Eating just a single Red Delicious apple daily can lead to as much as an eight percent decrease in your LDL levels. That’s a wonderful number for an individual who wants a healthier heart.
There are many foods that you can consume that are beneficial for your body. It’s true that everything discussed in this article can help your body in numerous ways. They are especially great for the heart, however. Begin eating these hearty foods daily. Your heart will thank you!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to sausage and peppers (cajun) over penne recipe. You can cook sausage and peppers (cajun) over penne using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Sausage and Peppers (Cajun) over Penne:
- Take 1 lb package of Hot Italian sausage
- Provide 1 lb ground beef
- Provide 2 Green bell peppers (Chopped)
- Prepare 2 White Onion (Chopped)
- Prepare 12 oz tomato basil sauce (half a jar)
- Get 14 oz crushed tomatoes
- Take 14 oz diced tomatoes
- Get 1 tbsp chopped hot peppers
- Take 1 tsp chopped jalapenos
- Take 1⁄2 tbsp Cajun seasoning
- Prepare 1 tsp Salt
- Use 1 box penne to serve over
- Take Notes
- Use I use B&G Hot Chopped Peppers and Cento Diced Jalapeno Peppers
Steps to make Sausage and Peppers (Cajun) over Penne:
- Decide how you'll be cooking the sausage. If oven baking you want to prep them now. If you decide to grill them you can do that while the chili simmers.
- In a large pot, start cooking the ground beef over medium heat. When the beef is almost done, drain the fat and add the chopped peppers and onions.
- Add the tomato basil sauce, crushed and diced tomatoes, seasoning and hot peppers and jalapenos. Keep the heat at medium until the mixture begins to boil.
- Cover and put on low heat after boil. Cooking time should be around 45 minutes. Check the sliced peppers for tenderness. If you like your sausage whole or sliced, you can add them now to the pot.
- This recipe can be served over an entire box of penne pasta. But depending on your preference start by cooking half a box.
- Once "chili" is done, serve over cooked penne and enjoy!
If you find this Sausage and Peppers (Cajun) over Penne recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.