Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Cauliflower "Mac" and Cheese (Keto friendly) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cauliflower "Mac" and Cheese (Keto friendly) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Helping Your Heart with Food.
You already are aware of how important it is to have a healthy heart. Here’s a thought: How can the rest of your body stay healthy if your heart is in unhealthy? You already are aware that regular exercise and a healthy lifestyle are crucial in terms of the overall health of your heart. Do you know, however, that several specific foods are great for making your heart be healthier? Continue reading to discover which foods are great for your heart.
Know that blueberries are a fantastic source of heart healthy. Blueberries are rich in antioxidants, especially pterostilbene. Pterostilbene acts so much like the resveratrol found in grapes. This antioxidant helps your body to be better at breaking down your fats and cholesterol. If your body is able to easily process fat and cholesterol, they will not build up in your body or cause your heart to have problems. This, essentially, makes your heart as healthy as it can possibly be.
There are lots of foods that you can eat that are great for your body. To be sure, the foods cited in this article can help your body in all sorts of ways. The foods mentioned are especially beneficial for the heart, however. Incorporate these foods in your diet on a regular basis. Your heart is going to be much healthier if you do!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to cauliflower "mac" and cheese (keto friendly) recipe. You can have cauliflower "mac" and cheese (keto friendly) using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Cauliflower "Mac" and Cheese (Keto friendly):
- Use 1 large head cauliflower
- Use 2 tbs olive oil
- You need 4 oz cream cheese
- Get 1⁄2 cup cream
- Provide 1⁄2 cup milk
- You need 1 1⁄2 cup shredded triple cheddar cheese blend (I use Kraft)
- Prepare to taste Salt and pepper
- You need Pinch cayenne pepper (optional)
Instructions to make Cauliflower "Mac" and Cheese (Keto friendly):
- Lightly grease a 2 quart casserole dish. Preheat oven to 425°F. Wash cauliflower and pat dry. Cut into bite size pieces. Place in casserole dish. Drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle lightly with salt and pepper. Gently toss to coat. Spread back out evenly. Bake until just tender 15-20 min.
- While cauliflower roasts make your sauce. Place cream and milk in a saucepan over medium heat. Heat until just steaming, but do not simmer. Add cream cheese and wisk until fully melted and incorporated, and sauce has thickened slightly. Note: You may need to reduce heat to medium low to prevent simmering.
- Turn heat down to low. Stir in shredded cheese until melted and sauce is smooth. Taste and add salt and pepper as desired. Add a small pinch of cayenne if desired (just enough to brighten the flavors but not make it spicy).
- When cauliflower is done bring out of oven. Pour sauce over cauliflower and stir gently to coat. Return to oven for an additional 15-20 minutes or until top is golden and bubbly. Let rest 5-10 minutes before serving. Enjoy!
If you find this Cauliflower "Mac" and Cheese (Keto friendly) recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.