Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Sesame Cauliflower recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Sesame Cauliflower recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sesame Cauliflower recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Must Eat.
You already are certain that you must have a healthy heart. Consider this: if your heart is not healthy then the rest of you won’t be healthy either. You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you need to stick to a good and healthy lifestyle and work out on a regular basis. Are you aware, though, that there are a number of foods that can help your heart be healthy? Today, you will learn which foods are great for your heart.
Can you remember when your mother and father would say to you that an apple a day keeps the doctor away? The truth is that appleas are high in things that will keep your heart healthy. Apples are loaded with soluble fiber which scrubs your artery walls so that cholesterol and fat can’t form into plaques or cause blockages. One Red Delicious apple daily can make your LDL cholesterol levels drop by as much as eight percent! That’s a terrific number for an individual who would like to have a healthier heart.
There are lots of foods that are good for your body. The truth is that everything that we’ve discussed here can help your body in a variety of ways. They are especially terrific, though, for promoting a healthy heart. Begin incorporating these foods in your diet regularly. Your heart will benefit greatly!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to sesame cauliflower recipe. You can have sesame cauliflower using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Sesame Cauliflower:
- Use 1 head cauliflower
- Use 1⁄3 cup soy sauce
- You need 1⁄4 cup honey
- Prepare 1⁄4 cup rice vinegar
- Take 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- You need 1 1⁄2 teaspoons toasted sesame oil
- Take 1 and ahalf teaspoons cornstarch
- You need 1⁄4 cup water
- Use Sesame seeds
- Get Green onion
- Get sriracha sauce
- Take slivered almonds
Instructions to make Sesame Cauliflower:
- Coat cauliflower with olive oil, sprinkle with salt and cook on a baking sheet at 425°F for 10-15 minutes, depending on how fork tender you like it.
- Whisk soy sauce, honey, rice vinegar, garlic, and toasted sesame oil in sauce pan and bring to a simmer.
- Whisk together water and cornstarch and then add to the sauce pan. Continue whisking until sauce has reached desired consistency.
- Pull cauliflower out of the oven and place in the sauce pan to coat in sauce, adding sesame seeds.
- Transfer to a serving bowl and top with slivered almonds, sesame seeds, green onion, and sriracha sauce.
If you find this Sesame Cauliflower recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.