Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Lemon Honey Baked Chicken recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Lemon Honey Baked Chicken recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Lemon Honey Baked Chicken recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Must Eat.
You already are aware that the body requires the heart to be healthy. Think about this: How can the rest of your body stay healthy if your heart isn’t healthy? You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you have to lead a good and healthy lifestyle and get regular exercise. However, are you aware that there are some foods that have been found to help you improve your heart health? Today, you will discover which foods are good for your heart.
Fish is one of the heartiest meats out there. You probably know this as you’ve probably been told to ensure that you consume fish at least a couple of times a week. This is basically true if you have problems with your heart or if your heart is unhealthy. Fact: Fish is loaded with Omega 3s which are what helps process and turn unhealthy cholesterol into healthy energy. Try including fish in two meals every week.
There are tons of foods that you can include in your diet that will be good for your body. It’s true that every food discussed in this article can help your body in a variety of ways. They are particularly good, though, for making your heart healthy as it possibly can. Begin incorporating these heart-healthy in your diet daily. Your heart is going to be much heartier if you do!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to lemon honey baked chicken recipe. To cook lemon honey baked chicken you need 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Lemon Honey Baked Chicken:
- You need Chicken breasts or thighs (boneless)
- Get Garlic cloves (use more)
- You need Lemon
- Get Honey ( I used Neem honey)
- Prepare Extra virgin olive oil (can use less)
- Use as needed Salt and pepper. ( I used the foraged red pepper corns)
- Get as needed Parchment paper to fully cover chicken
- Prepare as needed Dried rosemary.
Steps to make Lemon Honey Baked Chicken:
- Slice lemon in half. Cut one side into thin slices and squeeze the juice from the other side in a bowl.
- Preheat oven to 400°F and place chicken breasts evenly spaced.
- Mix the honey and lemon juice until well combined. Set aside.
- Place a lemon slice on each chicken breast and add the garlic.
- Add salt and pepper and dried rosemary to chicken then pour over the sauce over the chicken breasts. Add 1⁄2 cup water or chicken stock if desired.
- Pour the oil on the parchment paper and spread evenly across.
- Cover the chicken breasts with the parchment paper (oil side down) and cook until chicken temp reaches 165°F.
- Remove parchment paper and service on a bead of rice.
If you find this Lemon Honey Baked Chicken recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.