Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Roasted Cauliflower & Potato Curry Soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Roasted Cauliflower & Potato Curry Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Roasted Cauliflower & Potato Curry Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about In The Following Paragraphs We Are Going To Be Looking At The Lots Of Benefits Of Coconut Oil.
In this day and age of individuals are trying to live a healthier life and you are going to discover that the utilization of coconut oil will assist you to accomplish this. You’re also going to see that there’s not just one specific benefit that is associated with coconut oil but the benefits can be vast. You need to also be aware that coconut oil isn’t just something you are able to use inside your body to be healthy but also something you can use externally. Coconut oil is far more useful than other oils you are able to purchase and in the following paragraphs we will be telling you why.
Another thing you’re going to find coconut oil is extremely useful for is to be utilized on your hair and skin, and this is clearly something you would never do with other cooking oils. For folks who wind up suffering from various kinds of rashes you may want to give some thought to rubbing coconut oil on your skin as this will assist you to heal the rash. There are various other benefits of using this on your skin such as the fact that it can provide you with a younger look and it’s also loaded with antioxidants that can be absorbed in the skin.
An additional benefit of coconut oil, although this has not yet been completely proven is that it could have healing affects for instance antiviral and anti bacterial. One of the best things you will have the ability to do for your body is to begin using coconut oil instead of the other oils that you may be using at this current time. There is no doubt that in time companies will be advertising coconut oil supplements, however now that you are aware of the benefits this is something you can start using today.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to roasted cauliflower & potato curry soup recipe. To make roasted cauliflower & potato curry soup you need 22 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Roasted Cauliflower & Potato Curry Soup:
- Use 2 tsp ground coriander
- Get 2 tsp ground cumin
- Get 1 1⁄2 tsp ground cinnamon
- Take 1 1⁄2 tsp ground turmeric
- Take 1 1⁄4 tsp salt
- You need 3⁄4 tsp ground pepper
- Use 1⁄8 tsp cayenne pepper
- Use 1 small head cauliflower, cut into small florets (about 6 c)
- Take 2 tblsp extra-virgin olive oil, divided
- Take 1 large onion, chopped
- Get 1 c diced carrot
- Get 3 large cloves garlic, minced
- Provide 1 1⁄2 tsp grated fresh ginger
- Prepare 1 fresh red chili pepper, such as serrano or jalapeño, minced, plus more for garnish
- Take 1 (14 oz) can no-salt-added tomato sauce
- Use 4 c low-sodium vegetable broth
- Prepare 3 c diced peeled russet potatoes (1⁄2-inch)
- Prepare 3 c diced peeled sweet potatoes (1⁄2-inch)
- Use 2 tsp lime zest
- Get 2 tblsp lime juice
- Provide 1 (14 oz) can coconut milk
- Use Chopped fresh cilantro for garnish
Steps to make Roasted Cauliflower & Potato Curry Soup:
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Combine coriander, cumin, cinnamon, turmeric, salt, pepper and cayenne in a small bowl. Toss cauliflower with 1 tablespoon oil in a large bowl, sprinkle with 1 tablespoon of the spice mixture and toss again. Spread in a single layer on a rimmed baking sheet. Roast the cauliflower until the edges are browned, 15 to 20 minutes. Set aside.
- Meanwhile, heat the remaining 1 tablespoon oil in a large pot over medium-high heat. Add onion and carrot and cook, stirring often, until starting to brown, 3 to 4 minutes. Reduce heat to medium and continue cooking, stirring often, until the onion is soft, 3 to 4 minutes. Add garlic, ginger, chili and the remaining spice mixture. Cook, stirring, for 1 minute more.
- Stir in tomato sauce, scraping up any browned bits, and simmer for 1 minute. Add broth, potatoes, sweet potatoes, lime zest and juice. Cover and bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to maintain a gentle simmer and cook, partially covered and stirring occasionally, until the vegetables are tender, 35 to 40 minutes.
- Stir in coconut milk and the roasted cauliflower. Return to a simmer to heat through.
- Garnish with cilantro and chilies, if desired.
- Serve with a dollop of sour cream or yogurt, if desired.
If you find this Roasted Cauliflower & Potato Curry Soup recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.